Tecchou Catch Up

Your Back Story
Refer to "your back story part 4"

Working Together
Working with him was an interesting experience. At first you were nervous since he seemed pretty weird. However you soon realized that it was not true. He wasn't weird he just functioned different from most people, that's all.
The two of you clicked together and made a great team. He is very protective and would not want you to get hurt.
He will help you get things from high places and will try to help you with whatever he can do.
When you get lunch together, you will be weird out from the combinations he creates, but you wouldn't point it out, something he appreciates a lot. In good days you will even ask to try it (which is not always a good idea).

Oh No! Someone Caught Feelings
Tecchou felt weird lately. He was not great at analyzing his emotions but this new thing felt weird. More specifically he would get excited when he saw you and was looking forward to work with you. He was actually happy that you were willing to try his food when most people would be disgusted. He also appreciated the fact that you were not judging him and thinking of him as a weirdo.
At the beginning he thought of you as a great friend of his. But when he heard someone gossiping about the two of you being a cute couple, he got very confused
*couple? Like romantically?
No... We could never be that kind of thing right? I don't have such feelings for her... Right? Even if I did have such emotions there's no way she has romantic emotions for me *
"Tecchou! We have another mission together" you said exciting as you approached him, getting him out of his thoughts
"Oh I see. Wanna try my new recipe after?"
"Of course I want" you said smiling warmly
He gave you a small smile not realizing the little blush in his cheeks

Confession Time +You Told Them I Love You (I'm doing them together)

After he realized he had feelings for you, he knew he had to confess regardless the result. The problem was how?
How should he do it to not make it too awkward or not seem like a total idiot in your eyes?
Then he started doubting his decision. Maybe he shouldn't confess at all, cause if he did and you didn't feel the same then he would ruin your friendship.
It has been a week and he was trying hard to push out of his head all those thoughts so he focus on his missions however he noticed that your behavior towards him changed.
You were always trying to avoid him, you were absent minded and spoke less than usual.
He was confused and worried but didn't want to confort you about your behavior.
*did I confess without realizing it or something? *
He thought to himself.
At lunch break he was surprised that you approached him first since he intended to do the same.
"Tecchou... Uh can I talk to you about something?" you said hesitantly. He stared at you in confusion
"Yeah sure."
"Well you must have noticed that I behave weirdly lately towards you, haven't you"
"Yes I have. I was actually going to confort you about this later on"
He said his mind thinking of many scenarios about what you were going to say
"... I'll confess something but you need to promise me that it will not affect our friendship" you said locking your gaze to his
He felt his heart stop beating but he kept his cool not showing any signs of nervousness
"I promise y/n..."
"Tecchou... I know you for a while now and I enjoy, no I adore the time we spend together and the missions we're going together to. I also like your peculiar taste in food"
His heart was beating faster now that he understood what you were trying to say.
"and at first I thought I could be okay with being just your friend but I am not. Long story short I think I love you
Tecchou" you said in one breath looking impatiently at him
At first he simply stared at you but then he let out a small chuckle. You stared at him in confusion not expecting that reaction.
"Ah.. I'm sorry... It's funny cause I was  thinking that you didn't feel the same way"
Your eyes widen slightly
"So you do feel the same way about me"
"Yes y/n. I was just afraid that I'd ruin our friendship and push you away. I love you too"
He said and gave you a small smile

Clingy Boys
At first he was not clingy at all. Quite the opposite actually. He was very careful and cautious around you. He wasn't comfortable and he didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable as well. Like in the first stages of your relationship he would go as far as holding hands.
Now. After some time the two of you were together as a couple he got comfortable. Way too comfortable someone may point out. He would always make physical touch, no matter where you are or what you're doing (always respectfully). When you spend the night at his place (not sexually) or he in yours he would pretty much use you like a teddy bear. He would hug you and won't let you go out of bed. Every time you eventually give up and fall asleep in his arms.

When You Overworked Yourself
He felt guilty cause he thought he didn't pay enough attention to notice how you were exhausting yourself. He cooked (normal food) and it was surprisingly good. Like you didn't expect him to be so good at cooking. He was checking up on you every 10 minutes, making sure you are hydrated and well fed. He would be your personal maid and wouldn't let you lift a finger.
When you recovered he was paying extra attention to your health and if you took care of yourself and when you didn't he would scold you or forcefully make you take a break.

What Is Like Dating Them
♡︎ You cook together. Most of the times you do it so he won't go totally wild with the recipes
♡︎ you cuddle at the sofa and watch TV
♡︎ his love language is mostly gifts. He would always give you small gifts. Don't imagine anything fancy or too much. Maybe a feather he saw and for some reason though of you. Flowers, a seashell etc
♡︎ he will be overprotective. You being hurt is his worse nightmare
♡︎ He's an early bird but when he wakes he'll never get out of bed before you wake up cause he's afraid he'll wake you
♡︎ your relationship generally may seem weird to others but the two of you love and communicate with each other perfectly well. You just function different from others

Overprotectivenes
8/10
He's very overprotective. Your safety is the most important thing for him. In missions he will always be extra careful so you won't get hurt. However he's not so worried if you go out on your own. Of course it would be good to sent him a text or call him from time to time but he won't get paranoid if you don't. He knows that you can protect yourself and he doesn't want to suffocate you.

A/t:I hope I did him right cause to be honest I haven't gone too deep with analyzing him. I wrote this based on his appearance in the Manga