You told them"I love you"pt 1

Dazai
"I love you Dazai"
At first he was surprised and froze. He never heard those words be spoken to him and to be true. He smiled warmly unable to hide his happiness and kissed you gently on the lips. He hugged you tightly not letting you go. "I love you so much y/n" he said not calling you belladonna but by your name for the first time. He kept hugging you.

Atsushi
"I love you Atsushi"
He was very but very red to the point he had a nose bleed. He couldn't believe what you had just told him. He never believed that someone could love him or that he was worthy of love. He finally asked you
"Why?" you looked at him in surprise but then your gaze softened
"Well because....." and you kept going for half an hour about all the reasons you love him. His mood changed after all those things you were saying and he started giggling.
"Also I Love you because..."
"Fine fine y/n... You don't have to continue... To be honest I never thought that I deserved to be loved but you changed that. Even though I may not being worthy I wanna love and being loved by you! I love you too y/n. It's selfish I know but" and now you cut him by kissing his cheek. And of course he got a second nose bleed.

Kunikida
"I love you Kunikida"
He was writing something and he broke his pen when you said that. He didn't looked at you immediately and instead he was trying to proceed your words.
"Y/n I swear if this is some weird prank that Dazai made you part of -"
"no Kunikida I'm serious. I do love you"
He sighed
"well that's a bit random" said smiling to himself. "I think I do that too, y/n"

Ranpo
"I love you Ranpo"
He was eating some snacks when you confessed. He stop for a minute
"I already know y/n" he said in his usual confident tone and flashed you a smile.
He then kept eating his snacks when you finally spoke again.
"well... What about you?"
"huh?" he asked with a full mouth
"Do you love me?"
"Well... I do love you but you come in the second place"
"What?"
"Yes... I could never loved someone as much as snacks... Sorry y/n" he said giggling. "but I love you very much too"

Fukuzawa
"I love you Fukuzawa"
You said giggling.
It was a normal day at work. A beautiful day, ranpo eating snacks, yosano was out shopping, kunikida was beating up Dazai and Atsushi was reconsidering life choices. Yep, normal day. You had prepared paper work and other stuff and you were ready to knock at your boss's door. Before you could do so, you heard some weird sounds coming out. You knocked and after a small pause you heard Fukuzawa telling you to come in.
As you entered the view shocked you. His office was messy with papers flying everywhere, books being on the floor etc and 3 cats. A black one that was in his head, a half brown half white one that was trying to push a vase and a Grey one that had wrapped his right hand and was bitting it.
He lookes seriously desperate for help
"Good morning y/n.... Can you help me a bit with... My problems"
You found him extremely cute and you started giggling "oh.. I love you Fukuzawa"
The words came out before you could stop them. You both fell into an awkward silence and you decided to tied up the mess and help him with the cats.
After a while that everything was back to normal you tried to leave as soon as possible from his office and avoid him for the rest of the month(maybe more) but before you could walk out of his door he said
"Y/n, I love you too"

Poe
"I love you Poe"
He was writing something down when you randomly confessed. He dropped his pen, he froze, Karl who was sitting at Poe's shoulder like always stared at you in shock.
"A.. Are you alright Poe?"
He shallowed hard and as if he had just woken up by a dream, he started at you with dizzy eyes
"E.. Excuse me..? That... That was quite random y/n." he said, his cheeks being as red as ever
"But I don't think I heard you quite alright. Can you repeat please?"
"I said that I love you"
"..." he didn't say anything. There was an awkward silence in the room. You decide to go to another room or something.
"I'm.. I'm going" you said. He still didn't respond.
.
.
Some hours later you heard a soft knock in your bedroom
"Come in"
The door opened slightly and Poe appeared.
"May I come in? Do I bother you?"
"no, of course not. Please come in"
He entered quietly the room and approached you.
"y.. Y/n... This is for you" he said and gave you a beautiful paper with a poem in it.
He sat a little close to you and waited for you to read it.
It was a love poem. A poem where he explained that he loves you too and all the reasons why. You felt tears of joy in your eyes.
"that's ... That's very beautiful Poe"
He smiled softly
"Not as beautiful as you"

Chuuya
"I love you Chuuya"
You yelled confessed at him.
It all began a few days ago. You and Chuuya have been dating some months now but you never actually said to each other 'I love you'. But in the other hand you were both kinda terrible with words and confessions so neither of you did said it first.
Chuuya asked people that were dating for a long time about the 'I love you' thing and how you were supposed to say it often to your partner. Of course neither of you had ever had any serious relationships that lasted more than 2 months so you were new to this kind of relationships. Chuuya heard for a dumbass that since you never said to him that you love him it means that you don't actually do it.
Now you, wanted to say it, but let's just say that talking about your feelings isn't your thing.
So, it's been some awfully awkward days with both of you looking at each other like idiots or trying to say something at each other and just messing it up.
You had enough. You collect as much courage as you could and storm into Chuuya's office.
"CHUUYA"
"What! Are you hurt anywhere!?" he asked worried
"no"
"then why did you stormed like that in my office?"
"Because I! I.. I wanted..
" yes? "
" I.. I wanted to tell you "you shallowed hard trying to say it. But you just couldn't so you tried to run away from the office. Of course you couldn't move an inch since Chuuya was holding you with his ability.
" you ain't leaving if you don't say what you wanted to say "
" just forget about it! Let me go!"
"No! Be mature for once and stop this childish behavior!" he kept rumbling until you yelled
"I LOVE YOU CHUUYA" he stopped and widen his eyes
"happy?! Now let me go!" with his ability he brought you close to him and hug you, releasing you from his ability. You eventually hugged him back and his hug became tighter.
"I love you too y/n"

Akutagawa
"I love you Akutagawa"
He stared at you.
"......"
"......"
"Huh?!" was all he said with a confused and disgusted? expression.
"Well forget about it. See you later" you told him and left to work escaping this awkward situation. 'maybe it's too early to say it' you said to yourself.
The day was almost over and you met with Akutagawa again.
He stared at you not saying anything
After some uncomfortable minutes he finally spoke.
"So... That thing you told me earlier"
"yes?"
"Do you.... Do you actually mean it or is it just a prank?"
"I do love you. It's not a joke"
He gave you a very small smile
"Good... Don't stop doing so"

Nikolai
"I love you Nikolai"
"Of course you do! Who wouldn't love someone as perfect as me?" he said so full of himself. You sighed and disappointed shaked your head.
"Nikolai I swear...."
"Come on lovveee! You know I'm joking! I know that you love me and that's very cute!"
"and to be honest y/n, I love you too"

Fyodor
"I love you Fyodor"
Stare. More stare. Even more stare.
He didn't say anything at first and his expression was unreadable. You thought of five million possible scenarios about what was going on inside his head, being panicked and anxious.
Meanwhile in fyodor's head *Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. Cute. So cute. So cute. So cute. So cute. So cute. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me. Love me *
After a while he raised his hand and pat gently your head. And then he did something that was quite rare to happen. He smiled. Like a real warm smile
"Y/n I truly adore you."

Sigma
"I love you Sigma"
He blushed and then looked away from your eyes.
"You do?" you nodded your head "But why? From all the people why did you choose to love someone like me and not someone that is worthy of your love?" you looked at him surprised
"What do you mean? Do you mean that I don't have a good taste for loving you? That's very mean" you said faking been offended
"jokes aside, I truly and honestly could never found anyone better than you in the whole universe to love Sigma. You're the only one for me"
He looked at you with wide eyes, tears fighting not to fall. He hugged you tightly and confessed
"Y/n I love you so much. You are very precious to me "