Working Together

Dazai
Working with him is extra work. You understand perfectly well why Kunikida is always on edge with Dazai. He loves causing trouble especially to Kunikida. He gets bored easily so you have to find and pick him up from where he doze off to and bring him back to work. And trust me. Tracking this man down is super hard. However when he's serious he's really admireble. He's also great for advice when you are stack in a problem and really good at seeing traps and warning you. Unless he's in a goofy mood so he usually let Kunikida fell for them. He doesn't let you fell to traps though and is protective when you're in trouble. He tries to avoid suicide attempts when you are with him, however Dazai being Dazai still do attempts. He's a funny and cool coworker but at the same time he's a pain in the ass

                           Atsushi
Even though not many acknowledge it, he's really smart. He's also very responsible and protective. You lost count of the times he went in front to protect you from a bullet or an ability or anything. He helps you take care of Dazai or/and Ranpo. He needs a lot of reassurence after Kunikida yell at him for something. You often help him take care of Kyoko and honestly you really enjoy it. The three of you (in atsushi's story) live together and help each other out. You also help him when he has flashbacks of the orphanage

                         Kunikida(you're 19)
I believe we all can imagine how it would be, working with him OwO. He's really but really demanding. He has a tone of business everyday. He's quite the perfectionist so he may or may not(depending on the day) scold you when you do something wrong. However you help him a lot with the problem named Dazai. You took charge of Dazai, but he still messes with Kunikida. He's calmer thought, now that he shares his work with someone else. When you do something right he would pat your head saying "good job!"

                         Ranpo(you're 19)
Working with the greatest detective in the world is not easy. When it comes to mysteries you just stand behind admiring him and his ability. However you are in charge of everything else. This man is terrible with roads. If you leave him alone for 1 second he would be lost in his own city. He needs you all the time there so he could find his way. You also buy him all these candies/sweets and snacks he wants. And trust me. He want A LOT. Sometimes you wonder how he doesn't have diabetes yet. Other than that you two chat a lot about a variety of things. Your favorite sport is watching Dazai messing with Kunikida and then Kunikida beating up Dazai while Atsushi is trying to stop them. Often the two of you go out with Yosano. Or you solve mysteries Poe creates.

                      Fukuzawa(you're 30+)
You mostly help him take care of his cats. You buy food for them, you put them fresh water, you pet them etc. You also do his paperwork, reminded him of important meetings or things he has to do. He's really calm and patient. Even if you do something wrong or forget something he would help you fix it.

                        Chuuya
Being his pattern is mostly a competition. For example Mori gave you an order to make someone confess something. Instead of working together you two will compete on who's going to make him talk first. However when shit is dangerous you're serious. You are not in danger when you are with him. He's super strong and protective. You work really well together. After work you always go for a glass of wine in the bar. And you discovered that this man LOVES wine a little too much.

                       Akutagawa
Working with him is interesting. Everyone fears him. When he was told that you would work with him, he was like "another pain in the ass". If you mess up with something, let's just say that he's not so understanding. He is not good at praising or expressing his feelings. However you really admire how strong he is. He would try really hard to hide he's blush when you praise him and would probably just turn around and leave.

                     Tachihara
Working with him is also more like a competition. The two of you enjoy messing with each other. Gin has to remind you that you are working, and to stop acting like you're in kindergarten. You work very well together, helping each other out.

                  Odasaku(when he was alive) (you're 19)
Working with him is super cool. He has simply things to do without killing and you like that. The two of you after you're done with work, go to the orphans and play with them. You talk a lot about a variety of things but mostly for books. You also tag along from time to time when he goes to Lupin bar, with Dazai and Ango

                         Ango (you're 19) 
I hope you are really smart and workaholic, because working with him demands those traits. You are his assistant. You make sure that he always has coffee in his mug and make sure that he rests even for a bit. You take responsibility of his things so he can sleep even for a bit. You are a valuable coworker that rarely or almost never make mistakes.

                           Poe (you're 19)
You pretty much do all the outside things so he won't have to go out of the house often. You take care of Karl and make sure his room is as clean as possible. You also inspire him, to write new mysteries to challenge Ranpo. He often puts you insede his books and you love that. He's an amazing author after all.

                       Fyodor(you're 19)
Working with him is a constant danger. You mostly help with the technological stuff, hacking computers, collecting datas, erasing information. You also remind him to take his medication and you have to persuade him to sleep even for a bit. You often play chess together and he teaches you technics to win. You have actually won, 2 times. Sometimes he would just come in your room at 3am to talk about philosophy or a question that is stack in his mind. You often ask him about things that are bothering you and he always have a answer or advice to give. However it's a real suffering whenever he puts you in charge of Nikolai... He often do that to mess with you. And Nikolai is not an easy person to be around.

                       Nikolai(you're 20)
You are mostly there, to handle Nikolai from loosing control. He's really dangerous and powerful but also a clown. You are just there to remind him of things he always forgets. However he always make quizzes and challenges you to solve them. When you fail he mocks and teased you but when you succed he pats your head (once he kissed you). You two often do Karaoke competitions or play video games. When you win you stick out your tongue and he always demands a second round. He can't accepted failure. Sometimes you help him prank random people. Once you tried to prank Fyodor (it was not a good idea O_O).
                         Sigma
Working in the sky casino with him is awesome. He's really hardworking and responsible. Even though you and all the others admire him with how he handles serious situations, you are the only one there knowing the truth. You help him with the panic attacks and reassure him when he feels insecure. This man loves cookies. The two of you bake cookies together often and eat them while watching a movie or reading a book. You helped him memorize all the names and data needed and even memorized them yourself.
.
.
.
As I mention in the "your Backstory Pt1 Ada" the ages will change depending on the character you're with in the oneshot. So you're 17 for most of the characters. When it comes to Kunikida /Ranpo/ Odasaku you're 19, For Fyodor /Nikolai /Poe /Ango you're 18 and for Fukuzawa you're 27