Confession Time!! Pt2

Kunikida✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
He's a man well aware of his feelings and he's also a traditional person. So after accepting his feelings for you he knew that he had to confess.
He made the perfect plan. For some days he was writing with passion the perfect date and how to confess. He had planned everything from what he would wear, to what he would order, the exact way to go to the restaurant etc. Every single detail.

Later on he asked you to join him on a date and he was more than happy when you accepted.

He had planned everything except one thing. Dazai. This evil little beast (I love him) had noticed and understood what Kunikida was up to, so Dazai being Dazai decided to ruin Kunikida's perfect plan. More specifically he messed up with his well detailed schedule, he called at the restaurant and said that you wouldn't go in the end, he made sure Kunikida had no car etc. And of course he made sure to follow him, to laugh as everything was being ruined.

So, Kunikida dressed up and prepared himself and checked again his schedule and got out of the house. But when he tried to drive the car, it wouldn't turn on. It was as if someone (I wonder who) made sure the car had no petrol. The sudden accident, upseted him but he had kind of predict this possibility.
He called an Uber which took him to you. Regardless of the previous misfortune and all the work he had done, everything was worth it when he saw you. You were dressed in f/c(favorite clothes), which made you even prettier. His jaw dropped but he soon came back to his senses. You ride the Uber which drove you to the restaurant.
Now, when you entered and talk with the butler (idk how you call those guys 😭) and Kunikida told him, his name, the butler looked surprised and confused.
"There must be a misunderstanding sir. You called us earlier and told us that you wouldn't come and we gave your table to another couple that came"
"What? I never called you. Are you sure that you checked the right name?" Kunikida asked confused not understanding what's happening
The butler checked again the list.
"Yes, sir. There's no reservation in your name anymore"
"Oh... I see. Then we shall go" and the two of you got out.
"Kunikida, it's okay you don't have to be upset" you said trying to comfort, a disappointed Kunikida.
"I know, it's just that I don't understand what happened. I never called them. And generally many things are odd today... It's as if..." he said but then a quiet familiar giggle was heard
"DAZAI!" Kunikida yelled, grabbing Dazai who was 'hiding' behind a tree
"YOU LITTLE SHIT!" he continued yelling and violently shaking poor Dazai.
You couldn't help but laugh at the scene. They both stopped and looked at you
"I... I'm sorry I.. I can't... You're so adorable Kunikida" you said through laughter
Kunikida blushed a lot, making Dazai grin
"I think you should tell her now" he loud whispered
" Tell me what?" you asked confused
Kunikida released Dazai and approached you
"Y/n.... The reason why I asked you today on a date, is because.... Is because I am in love with you" he said a little red
You looked a bit surprised
"Kunikida I... I'm in love with you too"
"Then will you be my girlfriend?" he smiled softly
"Of course" you smiled warmly
"Thank me later guys" Dazai said mostly to himself
✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯

Ranpo𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌𖠌
It was a normal day like all the others. You entered Ada's office expecting nothing unusual when you suddenly found yourself on the floor with someone else on top of you hugging you tightly
"Ouch!"
"Eheh! Good morning y/n!"
"Ah, Ranpo... Good morning I guess... What was that for"
"nothing! I just want to have my beloved y/n on my arms for some time!"
"Ranpo get off of her" Kunikida said
"Nopee" said Ranpo like a child
"Come on Ranpo let her go" Repeated Kunikida trying to pull Ranpo away from you. That kept going for the next 10 minutes. Kunikida tried really hard but to no avail, then Dr. Yosano came to help but it was also useless, until kenji arrived and he used his ability to release you from Ranpo.
Ranpo whined like a small child that it's ice cream was taken from it.
"come on Ranpo you can hug me later as long as you want to" you said smiling warmly
"okay then!" he turned to leave but then as if he remembered something turned back to you. He leaned closer and kissed your lips, making you blush furiously
"I love you" he said and then went to his own way. You were too stunned to speak. You tried to proceed what just happened. You, of course, felt the same way for him and he, of course, already knew it.