Is This Real..?

(Recap)

As you thought about it more you saw Hanako running towards you and Nene

"What do you want-?" Nene asks bluntly, you just stay there staring at him in silence. You felt flustered, but you had no idea why. "To talk to you!" Hanako says out of breath probably from running so much. "Listen to me okay! I love you Y/n! And Nene you're like a sister to me!" Hanako declares his feeling for you. You're blush deepens. Nene's Smiles and pulls Hanako into a hug and he hugs him back. "Come on Y/n! Group hug!

(end of recap) 

*you sigh* 

"You guys are so weird but I love you anyway" You say as you join the group hug.  As you join the hug Hanako puts his head on your shoulder. The heat on your face rising. "And were not weird! just affectionate!!!" Nene-chan says defensively, hugging you tighter.  Hanako just laughs a bit.

You spend a little more time with the two, but you avoid the topic of Hanako's confession to you. Unfortunately for you, Nene-chan wouldn't let it go. She kept giving you little looks and mouthing teasing things to you and Hanako. 

When you and Nene have to leave she tells you to call her when you get home.  Which you agree to, with hesitation of course but still. What if your parents were home..? What would they said if they heard you! Well it didn't really matter, it is what it is. 

later after leaving the school, you walk into the door of your house. After unlocking it and of course you're  alone again.. your mom nor your dad were home yet- which made you feel a little better about the phone call but you still feel alone.. with no one at home with you.. but you decided  to ignore it and carry on with your plans.

You go to the bathroom to take a hot shower, to think of todays events. You couldn't help but think about how Hanako put his head on your shoulder and how he said he loved you.. but those weren't the only things on your mind.. the other things were well quite dark.. and rather depressing. Things you'd rather not think about.. things you wanted to keep secret from your friends and family. 

The Truth about your constant bullying.. all the slurs all the buries.. the hair pulling.. all of it. you just couldn't take it anymore. You're thoughts were causing you to hyperventilate.. you couldn't breath.. the tears dripping from your eyes.. the tears just wouldn't stop. You wrap your hands around your neck, trying to calm down. But you just couldn't... You just stand there eyes wide just standing there... while the water hits your back. 

After awhile you calm down, and you turn the water off. When you get out of the shower you wrap a towel around your body and you look at yourself in the mirror.. your eyes were still puffy from all the crying you were doing. You wondered how long you were in the shower.. you look at the clock and you were shocked.. you were in the shower for a least an hour! Then you finally look at your phone and you have 4 missed calls, and 26  missed messages from Nene-chan 

"Damn it.. oh well ill just call her back later.." You walk towards your closet and pick out some cloths to wear

(This is what you decide to wear if you dont like it sorryy it just what i found ) 

You lay on your bed and look at the celling, and pick up your phone to call Nene back. As you wait for her to answer the phone. When Nene answers the phone she asks you why you didn't answer her calls. That's when you started to freak out, you didn't want to tell her what happened in the shower.. so you came up with a lie.. 

"Sorry about that I had somethings to do y'know?" You answer hesitantly. "What kinds of things?" Nene chan asked innocently, which stressed you out more. "um a well my mom called me! and uh well she wanted to tell me that she wasn't going to be home until late, and uh I took a shower too". your voice was shaking...

 "what's wrong y/n-kun..? You seem nervous." Nene asked worriedly. "Yeah just thought you were mad at me.. for not answering your phone calls.. or text messages..." You try to say more but Nene cuts you off  "It's okay Y/n-Kun!!! No need to apologize its not your fault, things happen!" After hours of talking to Nene-chan you guys finally end the call. 

"God that was exhausting.." You say with a sigh. You walk over to your bed and just look at the celling and think about the day you had. Some of it good most of it well.. sucked.. but at least you had Nene and Hanako right..? Or was this friendship all inside your head..? Do they actually like you..? Or are they only pretending...!? D-does hanako even like you..? Like he clams to..? Or does he just want to use you like everyone else did in the past..?

Can you trust them..? You didn't really know.. but you hoped it was all real.. because you really loved them.. they were your only friends.. well one was someone you liked.. and he liked you to.. which is confusing- but non the less you were happy about it. You try to convince yourself that it's okay... and that you're wrong.. about it being all fake. 

Author: Hope you guys have a good day or a good night! Just so you know this story is about to get a lot darker.. but I can't tell you how dark cause that'll spoil it yknow what I mean..? If anything really bad comes up dont worry ill warn you guys! And this is the longest chapter ive EVER done like damn-  Anyways love ya fellow simps this is Alastor sighing out!

Word count: 1022