Truth Or Dare Y/n-kun!

Recap~

(Hanakos pov)

I float over to the Mokka to see if they wanted to play cards but I'm most of them ran away from me- I wonder why

(Mokka) Ahahaha! He's going to turn us into Mokka soup!!!! Run away! Run away!

End of the recap~

(Hanako's pov)

Awwww...I guess they don't wanna play....welp to bad! Ill Just hang out with Y/n!

(I go back to the girls bathroom to tell Y/n-kun the news)

(Me) Hi Y/n-kun! (You) Y/n-kun? (Me) Mhm! I don't have a nickname for you yet soooooo I'll call you Y/n-kun! (Y/n looked so confused! I really wanted to laugh but I didn't ) (You) Where are the Mokka?

(Your pov)

Hanako-kun look really worried as soon as I asked him about the Mokka

(Hanako) uhhhhhhh- um- T-they didn't want to play? (You) Sure-

(your thoughts) He's acting weird. Eh- He's an apparition so I'll let is slid I guess. (Hanako) You know what d-don't worry about it! hahaha- (Hanako Nervously laughed) (You) Okay? (Hanako) How about instead of playing cards, how about we playyyyyy truth or dare?

(Your thoughts) It took me a minute but I finally Said (you) Sure. (Hanako) Yayyyyyy! How about you go first? (Hanako gave a mischiefs look) (You) Truth or dare? (Hanako) mhmmmmmm Truth! Make sure not to give me something to dirty okay~

(Hanako's pov ) Y/n-kun was so red! Hahahaha!!!! *sigh* I love seeing him so red~

(You) I-i wasn't planning to! (Me) Sureeeeee (My Thoughts) I think I Upset him- ugh whyyyyy are humans so sensitiveeeee!? (You) Anyways- ummmmm is it true you & Nene are dating? (Me) Why do you wanna know~ (You) I don't know honestly. (Me) Well to answer your question, were not dating! (you) Mk.

(Your pov)

(You) Your turn. (Hanako) Truth or dare! (You) Dare! (Hanako) Oooooo~ Someone's brave today~ (You) Okay im scared now- (Hanako) You should be! (You) I know- (Hanako just started to laugh at my remark) (Hanako) I dare youuuuu to tell me who's been hurting you (I didn't like how Hanako was looking at me...he was really serious-)

(AN) Im sorry Guys I have stuff to do! I'll give you another chapter later okay? Have a great day or night! This is Alastor sighing off! Byeeeeeee