Childish Much?

(Recap)

 (?) My names Tsukasa! What yours? (You) its Y/n L/n (last name) (Tsukasa) why so formal? (You) ummm because why not? (Tsukasa) you're an odd one, but I already like you non the less! (You) Thanks? (Tuskasa started to giggle) (Tsukasa) let's get going!
(You) yeah let's go.

(End of recap) 

(Tsukasa) I'm so glad you're joining the broadcasting club! (You) Really why? (Tsukasa) we dont have many members... And it gets super duper boring! (You) mhm (Tsukasa) y'know I see around a lot, you always seem sad...what's up with that?

(Your Pov)

(You) Ah- em- I  (thoughts: Crap, crap, crap! I dont know how to answer that) (Tsukasa) Your funny Y/n! (Tsukasa says with a chuckle) (You) H-how do you know my name!? (Tsukasa) Scattered brained too, I see! (You) uh? (Tsukasa) You told me silly! (You) oh yeah... (You said with a nervous laugh)

(Tsukasa's pov)

(Tsukasa's thoughts: Are they avoiding the question? I guess I'll let it slid for now...) 

(Me) Oh were here! (You) oh I didnt notice! (Me) Sukraaa I'm backkkkk!!!

AN:sorry for the short chapter! Since I haven't been posting lately I'm giving this chapter earlier! I hope you have/had a nice day, this C.j signing off!

Word count: 212