...Hanako Being Hanako...

*This chapter is about Hanako, and Nene/Yashiro when you're investigating the broadcasting club and yes im using both names! *

(Nene) You're so mean Hanako-kun! (Hanako) You know its true, You're never on time! (Nene) Okay I'm over that- anyway! I have a question for you. (Hanako) Ah- okay then- What is it-? (Nene) Do you like Y/n-kun? (Hanako) w-what!? Of course not! (Nene) Oh really? describe how you feel about him then. (Hanako) O-oh alright.

(Hanako's pov)

Why am I so nervous to describe how i feel about y/n...? It's not like I actually like him! Of course not, I mean he has those eyes I love to get lost in... I could stare into them all day long without getting bored...

(No ones Pov)

"Hanako-kun! Stop ignoring me!!!" half shouted Yashiro angrily at Hanako-kun. "Mmm? Sorry I wasn't paying attention, what is it Yashiro?" Said Hanako-kun. ? "Describe how you feel about Y/n-kun!" Said Yashiro a little more calm then she was. "Do I have to-?" Asked Hanako-kun nervously. "Yes! Mphf!" Said Yashiro growing a little impatient with him. "Alright, alright I'll tell you-" Said Hanako-kun. "Go on! I wanna know if your in love with him and you dont know it!!! that would be really cute and just like the romance movies'!!!" Yashiro began to gush over romance. "W-who said anything about r-romance!" Hanako was quite flustered by Yashiro's comment. "Just tell me!" Said Yashiro again.

"O-okay *sighs* I like the sound of his voice, it brings me joy. I like to get lost in his eyes, I always want him to be around me. When he's not, I feel lost, and alone... that couldn't possibly be love, could it be? No it couldn't be.. I cant love him. Can I?" Hanako questions, he's even more confused than before. Does he really like Y/n? No does he love him? *Yashiro gasp in surprise* "What? What is it Yashiro!?" Asked Hanako, rather frightened about what Yashiro was going to say. "You're in love Hanako-kun!!!" Yashiro says rather excitedly. "Me!? In love? He's only my assistant!"

(See what I did there hehe)

"Don't talk about y/n-kun like that!" Said Yashiro, rather upset about Hanako's comment. "W-what do you mean!?" Hanako asked defensively. "Is that all we are to you!? Just you're assistants!? Do we mean nothing to you!?" Yashiro asked with poison laced in her voice, with each question she asked her anger become more clear to Hanako. Who was only just now catching on to what he just said and why she's so upset with him.

"N-no! Of course not! You guys are like my friends!!!" Hanako says trying to defend himself, unfortunately for him Yashiro wasn't buying it. Not one bit- "So everything we went through, means nothing to you!?" Yashiro begins to storm out hurt by her own accusations teary eyed and upset.

Hanako watched saddened and hurt Yashiro would think such things of him but doesnt stop her from leaving in fear that will only Anger her more.