Establishing A Punishment

AN: I dont know if this chapter is going to be any good...but I can promise you drama! Love ya fellow simps I hope you enjoy the new chapter of "Love? No I'm Just His Assistant!" If not we can try again next weak!

Okay on to the story. As stated in the last chapter its been two months since you've met Hanako-kun and you two have grown really close.

(Hanakos pov)

Its really boring to wait for Yashiro and Y/n to get here everyday- what is Y/n and Yashiro doing anyway?

(Yashiro's pov)

Oh crap! I'm going to be late! And Hanako is going kill me!

(After getting ready)

Do I have time to eat? No? Awww I guess I'll start walking- Mhmf...

(Your pov)

That was a nice breakfast. Time to do the dishes and then walk to school.

AN: soooo I don- (Yashiro) your so mean Y/n! You too C.J! (You & me) How are we mean!? (Yashiro) You know what you did Mhmf! (You) no we  don't! (Me) can you hurry up and get to school? (Yashiro) Why you wanna get hid of us!? (Me) ... No?
(You & Yashiro) rude. (Me) you know what? (You) Mhm? (Me)  This authors note is over!

(At school) *you*

(You) Morning Hanako! (Hanako) morning Y/n!!!!! I was soooo bored without youuuu! (You) aren't you  usually? (Hanako) fair point! (Hanako smiled brightly)

(At school) *Yashiro*

I don't wanna be hereee- I guess I should go meet Hanako and y/n

(I get to the girls bathroom on the  third floor and open the door)

(Hanakos pov)

I was teasing Y/n as I usually do when I suddenly hear the door open.

(?) *yawn* good morning Hanako and y/n... (Me) look who decide to show up!

As punishment for being late I want you to investigate  the broadcasting club!  (You & Yashiro)  why? (me) well, they've been spreading harmful rumors about other apparitions around the school...and as you know apparitions have to follow their rumors or  they'll cease to exist...

AN: sorry it took as long to update! I was supper busy! But anywayyyyy I hope you have/had a great day! This is Karma signing off!

Word count: 373

Love? No I'm Just His Assistant! (Hanako X Trans Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें