4. A Nightmare's Grip

[Opening Scene: We start outside on a quiet street in the early morning.]

A car turns gracefully as the birds' melodious chirping fills the air, perched upon the tree branches.

The camera captures the gentle touch of sunlight on the early morning street.

[Scene: Inside a room, a silhouette rests beneath the blanket on a bed.]

In the calm room, an alarm on the nightstand table comes to life, prompting a slender hand to emerge from beneath the blanket and silence it.

The blanket withdraws, unveiling Chloe.

Chloe awakens from her slumber, gracefully stretching her arms.

She rises from her bed and proceeds toward the window, where the crisp morning breeze greets her with a gentle caress.

[Background music plays as we see quick shots of Chloe's morning routine, from brewing coffee to brushing her teeth and stepping out of the shower.]

Chloe enjoys her coffee as she readies herself to prepare breakfast.

"Alright," Chloe murmurs under her breath, her focus intent on gathering the necessary items.

"DONT YOU FUCKING DARE TOUCH HERRRRR!!!!!"  As chloe is engrossed in preparing the items a thunderous outburst echoes from Vae's room:

Chloe's face registers confusion and concern.

Alarmed, she abandons her culinary pursuits and rushes toward Vae's quarters.

The door swings open, revealing Vae, sitting up on his bed, soaked in sweat and struggling to regain composure.

"What's wrong?" Chloe inquires as she hastens to Vae's side.

Vae endeavors to calm his racing heart and ease his labored breathing.

"I- I- had a nightmare," he finally utters.

Chloe reassures him, "Oh. It's okay. You're okay. Take a deep breath."

She moves to the bedside table, filling a cup with water and presenting it to Vae.

"Here, have some water," Chloe suggests, her voice laced with concern.

Vae sips the water and gradually regains his composure.

"Feeling better?" Chloe asks, her worry lingering.

Vae nods, "Yeah,."

Chloe comforts him, "It's all right. The doctor mentioned this might happen."

Vae seeks confirmation, "He did?"

"Yes" Says Chloe.

Vae glances toward the window, observing the sun's ascent.

"It's morning already eh.?" Vae queries.

Chloe affirms, "Yes, it is. I was preparing breakfast; I'm making toast. You should have some."

Vae agrees, "Sure. I'll go take a shower and get ready for school."

Chloe, concerned, inquires, "Are you sure you want to go? Wouldn't you rather rest?"

Vae responds, "No, I'm fine. I've rested enough."

Chloe accepts his decision, saying, "As you wish, then."

[The scene concludes.]

[Scene: Vae stands in a dimly lit bathroom in a shower. The only sound is the water falling, creating a rhythmic backdrop that fades in the background. Water falls over his head and face, and a disturbed expression clouds Vae's features.]