2. Invisible Threads of Destiny.

A few minutes before the impact:

**Opening Scene:** The camera starts at Vae's house, revealing quite, dark and empty streets lit by street lamps and the moonlight soaring through the sky at night. It then transitions to Vae's apartment.

The scene shifts to the inside of a dark room, softly illuminated by the light of a mobile phone. Chloe, (Vae's guardian), can be seen listening to music with her headphones on while engrossed in scrolling through her phone.

As Chloe scrolls through her phone, the shot reveals a mysterious light in the sky, descending toward the city in her window. This captivating sight grabs Chloe's attention, prompting her to rise from her bed while removing her headphones.

"Whaat..." Chloe utters, clearly perplexed by this unexpected occurrence. The brightness of the mysterious light briefly transforms the night into day. As quickly as it appeared, the light vanishes from sight, but Chloe's phone promptly blares a loud alert.

"WARNING: METEORITE IMPACT ZONE. EVACUATE THE AREA," a stern alarm tone emanates from her phone.

Chloe hears a deafening explosion in the distance, and worry fills her.

She hurries out of her room, making her way to another room in the apartment.

"VAE!" Chloe shouts as she opens the door to Vae's room. "VAE, YOU ASLEEP? WAKE UP!" she implores, yet there is no response from Vae.

"Vae...?" Chloe's voice softens as she approaches his bed.

With increasing concern, Chloe yanks the blanket from Vae's bed, only to find pillows underneath.

**Scene:** Realizing that Vae is not in his room, Chloe swiftly grabs her phone and dials Vae's number.

"Pick up the damn phone!" Chloe exclaims as it rings, but there's no answer from Vae. She repeats her attempts, her anxiety mounting with each futile call.

After numerous unsuccessful attempts to reach Vae, Chloe dials another number. After just two rings, it's answered.

"Hello, police," Chloe says as the screen fades to black.

*Scene ends.*

Cut to the present time:

**Scene:** The screen is black as muffled chatter can be heard, accompanied by a continuous beeping sound in the background.

From Vae's perspective, his eyes slowly open as he lies on a hospital bed. The image starts blurry and then gradually sharpens. Vae groans.

He glances around, spotting Chloe asleep in a chair beside his bed.

"Chloe?" Vae utters, attempting to wake her.

"Hey, Chloe!" Vae repeats, this time louder.

Chloe stirs at the sound of her name, her eyes focusing on Vae.

"Oh my God, you're awake," Chloe exclaims as she approaches him.

"Yeah," Vae replies, rubbing his head.

"My head hurts," Vae adds, accompanied by a sharp sound from his perspective.

"Easy, take it easy," Chloe reassures him as she helps him sit up in bed.