Ch.6 - DR. GOROU AMAMIYA:

Start from the beginning

Times the visits by four and you get 16 visits (not including the four I had originally done making 20 overall).

16 times 10 windows would be 160.

NONE OF THEM WERE SARINA'S.

I felt the full weight of Sarina's absence, as the months turned into five long and lonesome months without my best friend. I knew that she must have been wondering where I was or if I was ever coming to visit. I wanted to be there for her and provide comfort, but the hospital's restrictions were a frustrating obstacle. On my twentieth visit, the staff arranged for me to talk to her doctor, but they were less than accommodating. They treated me as if I were some kind of nuisance, as if I were wasting their time by trying to reach Sarina. I felt powerless and frustrated, my concerns for her growing each day.

The name of the man was Doctor Gorou Amamiya. A name I would live to despise...

It was during his break, so I was grateful for the time. But I never could have predicted it would be one of the worst confrontations of my life.

Tougher than any karate match.

Entering his office, I interrupted him during the middle of something. He was watching an Ai performance on a video tape.

...One of my video tapes that Sarina had borrowed.

KISUKE: "I was told that I could find you here."

He was a bit taken aback by my words and sudden intrusion. He turned off the television and rotated his chair to me, raising an eyebrow.

 He turned off the television and rotated his chair to me, raising an eyebrow

GOROU: "Hello. What brings you here?"

KISUKE: "You're the doctor who is taking care of Sarina Tendouji, right?"

He nodded.

GOROU: Yes, that is correct. She's been under my care for some time now. Is there something you require from me?

KISUKE: "I'm her childhood friend, Kisuke Kamijiro."

GOROU: "Oh, you're Sarina's old friend? So you know about her illness?"

KISUKE: "Yes."

GOROU: "Then you understand why I'm treating her. Sarina has an inoperable brain tumor..."

He stood up from his chair.