Chapter 1: Zoning out

Liam picked up the blue and fragile sticky notes, the folds in them made them frail, as if it'll just disappear to dust.
"SF... Airy... Bridgeport..? What did stone want me to do..?" Liam glanced at the time, 5:07 pm ... it'll be fine.
Liam logged onto his computer, looking for answers for what all of this meant. The giant blazing orb in the sky gave Liam a chance to back down, with all its beauty, but Liam had other plans. He didn't want to waste time to find what ONE was, is, and its purpose.
He got on his bike and started to drive to the location he was teleported, as the orange sunlight beamed across the Golden Gate Bridge.

...

Sodabottle missed home, he missed life, he missed happiness.
The last time Bryce got to feel happy was when he got his last paycheck. He honestly didn't have that much of a happy life before, but it was definitely better than this dump.
Time sliced through the plane, over 500 shifts have passed since airy left, for what Sodabottle assumed to be around 4 months of his life taken away.

Slithers of time pushed night
and day on earth.

The plane was still sitting there,
wherever it was.

"Hey Scenty, how's your day been going?"
"It's been fine, but still no luck on pretty much anything at all. We're gonna uproot the last stake in a shift, can you tell the others?"
Sodabottle zoned out for a second, his eyes full of thought.
"Uhh soda—"
"Oh—! Uh yeah of course."
Silence awkwardly flew in the grassland, as Scenty and Bryce stared into each other's sad and lonely eyes.
"Uhh.. yeah, I'm gonna.. go do that right—now."
Bryce blushed of embarrassment,
geez, why did I do that again! And it was Scenty too!

Wondering and wondering wouldn't do anything, why are you doing exactly that?
What are you even doing?!
Why are you so obsessed with leaving?
What's the point of this-...
Wait...
What was my name again?—

"Uhhm... Sodabottle? Why are you just staring.. at me?" Moldy said, with a tired tone.
"Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. I've just got a lot—on my mind right now.."
"You aren't the only one, literally" Moldy said, pointing to the mold consuming her top part of her head.
"Any—ways— uhh.. well, we're gonna uproot the last stake, we'll need you since you're y'know , strong"
"..no thanks." She said, a simple reply.
The mold on her has gotten awfully worse, and some spores started to fly in the air around her.
"Oh darn... that is not normal"
It wasn't, not at all, also it stunk.
"I think, I need to go now, I think — well I should."
"Alright, bye."
...
"Bye.."
he mumbled, disappointed and unsettled by Moldy's mold and how her mental health has worsened over time.