Chapter Fourteen

*Next Day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I woke up the next morning to see Morgan and Reid were gone. I sighed and looked at my phone. I had a new message from Garcia. Maybe it was good news. I pressed on the name and listened to the message.

"Hey chipmunk," She says. I smiled. "I am thinking you are sleeping so I am going to leave you a message. I do have good news and bad news. Come to the police station where we can all talk." I pressed the end button and got dressed. Once I did I walked out and into the elevator. Son a man walked in. I smiled. I didn't really notice anything off about him. He looked like any other person would. Not long after he put a cloth around my mouth and nose. I was out cold in the next five seconds.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

It was weird that Lilly wasn't here yet. We had Garcia on and we were waiting for Lilly.

"Okay we can't wait no more. Garcia you have to tell us what you found," Hotch says.

"Well I did find an abandon swimming pool. It wasn't even owned by anyone until a couple days ago, when J.J was kidnapped," Garcia says.

"Who bought it?" I asked her.

"Oh this is the biggest twist you will ever see coming Dr. Reid. The abandon swimming pool owns by Weston Smith AKA Weston Blake," Garcia says. "Turns out this rotten dirty little boy had so much stuff that I did not see." We all looked at each other. "That phone call that I have phone was just something they put together. They would never really call each other. They would text."

"Do you have the text?" Rossi asked her.

"Rossi don't you EVER underestimate me. Yes I do have the text and I send them to your phones," Garcia says. We all took out our phones and saw the messages.

"Wow," I whispered.

"Yeah. This was their plan their whole time," Garcia says.

"Get Miles," I say. Hotch nodded and went to get Miles. "He was in on all these murders. Him reminding of his worthless parents and Justin reminding him of Lilly and I." Soon Miles came in. "Did you let Weston go?" 

"Yes," He says.

"He is part of this case. He murdered so many people and now he is going to kill J.J and Lilly along with Justin," I say. 

"We have to get to the abandon swimming pool," Morgan says. "Quick." Hotch nodded and we all left.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I awoke chain to an abandon swimming pool area. I also heard arguing. 

"Never!" Weston yells. "I did your dirty work. Now it's time for something I have been waiting for."

"No," Justin says. "You don't get to kill them because I do."

"What?" Weston asks. Justin chuckles.

"If you haven't notice you were a damn pone in my game," He says. He raises his gun at Weston and pulls the trigger. I looked at the chains. Soon I saw my clip. I took it out and put it in the key hold. I twisted and turned it until I heard a click. I did it with the other one. I soon walked around looking for J.J. Soon I saw her, beat up. I grabbed the keys and got her out. We walked around, trying to find an exit.

"And where do you think your going?" Justin says. We both turned.

I knew what I had to do. He lunged at me and I ducked. He slid and he got up. Once he got up and he came for me and I punched him. Knocking him back onto the floor, and the gun right out of his pocket. I looked at it and went for it, but he caught my feet. "Not today bitch." He dragged me by my feet down the stairs and into the pool area. He flipped me over so I was looking at him. He was smiling. He threw me into the pool. I was underwater. I came up, but just as I did Justin held my head down. I was losing my breath.

*Spencer's P.O.V*

We all walked in to see Justin holding Lilly down. I could tell she was losing her breath, quick. 

"JUSTIN STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING!" Hotch yells. He looks up.

"Why should I?" He asks them.

"What your doing is wrong!" I yelled at him. "Lilly has done nothing to hurt you-"

"Yes she has," He says. "She is part of that family. And I can't let her live if she is." I knew if she died I wouldn't be able to live. We had the same thought. Pull the trigger. Soon we heard a bang and Justin fell into the pool. We didn't know what just happen. But Morgan dived in and got Lilly. Soon I looked up to see J.J with the gun. She shot Justin. Soon Morgan came up with Lilly. We all saw that she wasn't breathing. I got worried. Morgan decided to give her CPR.

"Come on Lilly," He says. "I ain't going to let you die on me." I thought she was going to go on me. "1, 2,3. Come on Lilly." I put my hand up to my mouth. I was going to be in tears in she didn't wake up. After a couple minutes she started breathing and water came up from her lungs. She got up, looking at all of us. I went over and hugged over.

"Is it over?" She whispered in my ear. I nodded.

"Yeah, it's over. It's done. He's gone," I say. I helped her up and everyone hugged her. I was almost in tears for what happen.

Losing her would have been the worst thing ever.

***

*Next day*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I was on the Jet on our way back to Virginia. Miles was with us, and honestly it was nice for one of my friends to come back. After what hell I went through, I just want to rest. I sat in my seat next to Spencer. We were holding hands. He kissed my knuckles.

"I am so happy to have you back in my life," He says. I smiled.

"I am to," I say.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We landed and everyone was helping me move back into my old house. J.J bought it for me, when I left. The whole team was there. Hotch,Jack, Beth, J.J, Will, Henry, Spencer, Garcia and Morgan. Even Kate and her husband and her kid Meg. They were all helping. Once I got to the door I unlocked it, to see someone standing in the living room. I looked at him.

"Hi Lilly," He says. Then I knew who he was.

"James?" I asked.

***

"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. 

-Dr. Seuss"

***

Well, that just happen. There is a fourth book. I will have it out and I'll tell you when it is out. Sorry this book was short. I couldn't think anything else. I hope that was a good enough ending though.