Chapter Three

*Lilly's P.O.V*

We finally got to the police station and walked in. Morgan and Spencer gave me glares but I didn't give a damn shit about it. Yes my heart still belongs to Spencer, but if he is going to be this way, then I don't know where I would be with him. I walked into the conference room with Miles by my side.

"Guys," I say. They all looked at me. Some of them still mad that I didn't tell them and J.J giving me a soft look saying Ignore them. Continue on. I smiled at her. "This is Miles Redford. He is part of the FBI here. A couple months ago I have gotten threaten by someone. It stopped after that. Miles is suppose to me looking after me just in case it started up again. Spencer."  He comes in.

"What?" He asked me annoyed.

"Stop that," I say. "Anyway have you ever looked at the couples. They look like you and I." He nods. "I am thinking that its Justin, taking his anger out. Thinking it's us." Spencer looked at me.

"Or he could of had his mother and father that looked like us," Spencer says. Soon Morgan dialed for Garcia. He put it on speaker.

"You called. I thought you forgot all about me," She says. I smile. Oh how I miss her.

"First thing first Garcia we have a surprise for you," He says.

"Hey sweet cheeks," I say.

"Lilly is... is that you?" She asked me stunned.

"Yes it is," I say.

"Oh my god. I thought you were dead," She says.

"We all thought that Garcia, but yet we were lied to," I heard Spencer say. I looked at him then back at the team.

"Sugar can you look up Justin's parents?" Morgan asked.

"Oh I can do more then that honey," She says.

"Garcia. You can flirt later," I joked. I could hear her smile.

"OK his parents name were Kevin and Ashleigh  Smith. And whoa," She says.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I'm going to send the pictures to your guys phones," She says. Soon I heard a ding on J.J's phone. I looked over at the phone.

"Holy shit," I whispered.

"Lilly. They look like..." Spencer says.

"...Us," I say.

"Yeah creepy," Garcia says. I smile. I looked at Morgan and he nodded. He put Garcia off speaker and asked her something. Soon he handed me the phone.

"Garcia?" I asked her.

"Yes chipmunk," She says.

"Your not mad at me are you?" I asked her.

"How could I be? You did it because you were in danger," She says. I smile.

"At least you mad at me. I don't think I could take it," I say. I could hear her smile over the phone.

"Well I'll let you get back to the case. Hey what are you going to do when Justin is in jail?" She asked me. I walked out of the conference room.

"I was thinking of going back to Virginia. That was my plan all along," I say.

"Good. Well Garcia is out," She says hanging up. I smiled and hung up. I walked in and gave the phone to Morgan.

*Garcia's P.O.V*

"I am just glad she is okay," James says. Right now James was just hanging out here. He was hoping for a spot on the FBI, so if she ever came back here he could watch over her.

"Your happy to hear her voice," I say.

"Yeah. She means the world to me. And knowing that she was dead.... Was the worst thing ever. Now that I know she is alive, maybe I can help her out," He says. "I got to get out there. If it is Justin. I want to see him behind bars. I want to see him suffer. He made both my sister and I suffer and watched it. Now I want him to know what it feels like to be in our shoes." Before he left I grabbed his arm.

"I think it would be best if you stayed here," I say. He looks at me. He finally sits down.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I looked at the board.

"So if it is Justin, we know he could be killing people who look like his parents because he thinks they abandon him, or it's because of what Lilly did to his brother, and he thinks that both Spencer and her did it," Rossi says.

"We got to print out the picture of him," Miles says.

"No, it will make him panic," Hotch says. Miles looks at me and nodded.

"So what do we do now?" Miles asked. I licked my lips.

"What I would say is that we know who the killer is, but we just don't know where he is hiding," I say. "Give the cops the picture of Justin, and if they find him do not freak him out because he does have ADHD  and Bipolar. But for the one thing I don't think he is doing this alone."

"You still have a profile heart Lilly," J.J says.

"Its in my blood. I can't help it," I say. She smiles.

"So do you want us to take credit for this profile?" Hotch asked me.

"Yes. You guys are the BAU, and I don't mind. Plus your guys minds are somewhere else every since I came," I say.

"Yeah," Spencer says.

"Spencer stop acting like a damn baby," I say.

"I am not the one who was hiding this big secret!" He says. I looked at him.

"The only reason I hid was because you were all in danger," I say. Everyone looks at me. "Justin would of killed you all. I couldn't let that happen. You guys mean too much to me. Yet if Spencer is going to act like this then why should I give a damn about his safety. Oh wait that's right, its because I still love you Spence." I looked at him. "But you don't give a shit at all." I looked at the team. "Do the profile and lets get this guy behind bars." I walked out.

***

He who stops being better stops being good.

-Oliver Cromwell

****

Author here. I hope this chapter was good. I tried my best on it, and I am hoping it is getting interesting.

Yes Spencer is still mad at Lilly but will he have a change of heart as the story goes on? I want to see your answers to this question because I love reading on how good this book is getting for all of you.