Chapter Nine

*Spencer's P.O.V*

We finally got there. Soon my phone rang again. I put it on speaker, hoping it was Lilly.

"Hello," I say.

"Dr. Reid. You came," The voice says. I knew it was Justin

"Let Lilly go and we can talk," I say.

"Oh I can't do that. You see she killed my brother," He says. "She ruined my life."

"No she hasn't. Her father has and he is already dead," I say. It was all quiet.

"Doctor. I would come in without your gun or your vest. Or your pretty lady gets hurt," He says. Soon he hangs up. As soon as I could I took off my vest and my gun, gave them to Morgan. I was about to walk in when someone grabbed my arm. I turned and saw Morgan.

"Bring her back safe," He says. I nodded and walked into the shack. It was like going in looking for Maeve all over again. Soon I heard a voice.

"Come on Dr.Reid, but be careful, don't want me to pull this trigger," Justin says. I walked up to him and he guided me to where Lilly was. There was another chair. He made me sit down in it. "Well well. Looks like my PARENTS are back where they should be."

"We are not your parents Justin," Lilly says. I looked at her and saw she had bruises and she must of had a concision.

"Yes you are. So happy together. Why?" He asked me. "Why would you come for this bitch?"

"For one thing. She is not a bitch. You are. Second. She understood what I went through and you should be in jail for all this," I say. He looked at me surprised.

"So you would give your life up for her?" He asked me.

"If that is what it takes, then yes," I say.

"I thought you would be smarter," He says. He points the gun at my temple.

"No don't," Lilly yells. I looked at her and she knew I had a plan.

"Not yet," He says putting his gun down. I looked at him. I wasn't scared of him. Lilly wasn't scared of him. "Maybe I'll go after one of your FBI friends." Soon he pulled the trigger up in the air and ran. As soon as he was gone I ran up to Lilly and untied her.

"You okay," I say. She nods. Soon the team came in.

"Where did he go?" Morgan asked me.

"Out there. Back way," I say. Soon Him, Rossi, and J.J run after him. I take Lilly out to the medic to see if she was okay. Once she was all done, I smiled and hugged her.

"I am so glad your okay," I say.

"I am just glad your not dead," She whispered. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Soon we all saw Morgan coming back with Justin in handcuffs.

Lets just say,

It was all over.

*Hours*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

The team left and said they would pick me up at the airport with Miles in tomorrow. I was very excited to go back home. I was already packing. Miles was already done packing so he was helping me.

"I am just glad this is over," I say.

"Yeah. Now that your safe," He says. I smile. Soon my phone rang. It was from the police station. I picked it up.

"Hello. Lilly Johnson speaking," I say. Soon my face turned really sour. "Okay, okay. I'll give them a call." This news was not good. "Okay. I'll be done as soon as possible. Thank you." I hung up.

"What is it?" Miles asked me.

"We have to get back to the police station," I say.

*Hotch's P.O.V*

We were all on the plane getting some rest, on our way back to Virginia. Soon my phone rang. I picked it up.

"Hello Hotchner speaking," I say. I looked at Rossi who was across from me. "Okay. Yeah. Okay Lilly we will be there as soon as possible." I hung up.

"Who was that?" Rossi asked me.

"We had the wrong guy," I say.

"What do you mean?" He asked me.

"I mean, the fingerprints didn't match Justin's," I say. Rossi looked at me, shocked.

"Twins," He whispered. I nodded.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"What is his name?" I asked one of the cops.

"Weston," He says.

"Must of been one of the lost twins," I say.

"Well we have to let him go," The cops says.

"Not yet. Maybe he knows something about his brother," I say.

"Then we have to wait for the BAU to come," Miles says. I nodded."So we can't keep him here long."

"Look they are coming. Hotch says he is going to explain to the team what is going on," I say. "It was an honest mistake. Anyone could of made it. Even myself."

"Well here is the paper on Weston," Another cop says handing me it.

"He was adopted, when he was two," I say. "Never knew his other family. But the family did tell him he was adopted. Maybe I can get more info with Garcia." He nods and walks away.

*An Hour*

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Lilly," I heard a voice. I turned and saw Hotch and the rest of the team.

"Hey.Sorry if it was late notice," I say.

"It's fine. So this guy is his twin," He says. I nodded.

"I need Garcia to look up some information on Weston Blake," I say.

"I'll give her a call and get her to start digging," Morgan says. I nodded.

*Morgan's P.O.V*

I walked out and called Garcia.

"Give me stuff to do!" Garcia sang as she picked up.

"Baby girl can you look up a guy name Weston Blake. He is the twin of Jason Smith," I say.

"Want all of it?" She asked me.

"Just fax it Garcia," I say.

"Oh you got it Chocolate Thunder," She says. "I'll call you back if I find anything interesting on his guy." Soon she hung up and I smiled. Walking back in.

***

Twins have a special bond. They feel safer with each other then with their peers.

-Jeanne Phillips

***

So I hope this was an okay chapter. So did anyone see that twist coming about the twins. Jason is still out there and might be going after one of the FBI members O.o. Well Love you all.