Chapter Twelve

*Weston's P.O.V*

"Justin you do realize if I get close with Lilly and try to kill her the BAU will be after me. Then I could tell them-" I say, but he cuts me off.

"Tell them what? That I'm right here in this abandon swimming pool.," He says. He walks up to me. "No one would believe you." Soon we heard chains rattling. J.J. Right now we were above the swimming pool area.

"You tell me this Justin, your the criminal here. I'm not," I say.

"Don't you say that, You don't think I went through your records Weston," He says.

"Hey!" J,J yells.

"SHUT UP!" Justin yells at her. Justin pulls out the hose and blasted freezing cold water on J.J. Soon he turns it off.

"You went through my records," I say. He nods.

"Don't want anything to get out do you Weston?" He asked me. He was sneaky.

"Fine," I whispered. Soon my phone rang. It was a text. I looked at it. Then I looked up at Justin. "They want me back to the police station." He smiles the smile I always know.

"Okay this is what your going to do," He says.

*Lilly's P.O.V*

"Well the blood stain just came back and it is not J.J's. It was Justin's," Morgan says walking into the conference room. I sighed in relief.

"This is my fault," I whispered. Everyone looked at me.

"No it isn't," Spencer spoke up.

"He said he would come after one of the BAU members," I say. Spencer sat next to me.

"It is not your fault," He whispers kissing my forehead.

"I could of stop this," I whispered. Everyone looked at me, not saying a word to me. They didn't know how to help me. "Guys, once I find Justin, he is going to pay." Soon Morgan comes over and hugs me.

"You are not the only one who is going though this," Morgan whispers in my ear. He lets go of the hug and kisses my forehead.

"Okay we are going to have to start at square one," I say getting up. "There has to be something about Weston and Justin we missed."

"Guys, Weston is here," Miles says. I nodded, and left.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

I watched at Weston sat there. Not nervous to be back or anything. He looked. Comfortable.

"Reiders I need you to go in," I say as I watch him. I saw Spencer nod his head. Rossi also went in with him. Once they got in, they all sat down.

"What's going on?" Weston asked Reid and Rossi. They didn't say a word. "What is happening!"

"Calm down Weston," Rossi says.

"How can I?" He asked him. "Can you just, get to the point of why I am here?"

"We found your calls to Justin," Reid says. I saw Weston looking down at his fingers.

"I don't know what your talking about," he mumbled. Soon Callahan walked in.

"Did you find anything yet?" She asked me. I shook my head.

"But the way he is not looking at Rossi and Reid in the eyes,I know for sure he is lying and he really wants to tell us something," I say.

"And he just doesn't want to tell us. Why?" Callahan asked me.

"Justin threatened him," I say. I walked out of the room and into the integration room. Weston looked at me.

"Is he threatening you Weston?" I asked him as I got in. He didn't say anything. "Weston, you will be protected from him. We won't let him hurt you. Just tell us where he is." He looks at me. "I'll promise you this. He can't hurt you no more."

"Its not only J.J's life that is on the line. Its everyone that comes in contact with him," Weston says. "He hurts them for no god damn reason. And he will hurt me."

"No he won't," I say.

"How do you know he won't hurt me?" He asked me.

"Justin is after me. He won't hurt you until I am dead," I say. "He needs you to do his dirty work, when really we can protect you from all the shit he is putting you through." He looks at me with his kind eyes. "You don't have to suffer anymore. Just tell us what we need to know. Then it will be over." I walked out back into the conference room where everybody except Callahan, Rossi, and Reid was. I sat in the chair. Hoping he would tell us something that we don't know about.

***

*Lilly's P.O.V*

After what it seemed like hours. Weston didn't give us an address but it did help us. An old abandon swimming pool area. We were right. And there were only five that were abandon. I took out my phone and called Garcia.

"Hey chipmunk," She says once she answered.

"Hey sweetie pie can yo do me a favor?" I asked her.

"Anything for you," She says. I smile.

"Okay so we found five swimming pools that were abandon. Can you do me a favor and dig into each one and if you have a scoop of any of give us a call," I say.

"I'm on cupcake. Garcia is out," She says hanging up. I walked back in. Weston was still with us if Justin had tried anything, like hurting him. I walked back in.

"I asked Garcia to find out anything on the abandon swimming pools to give one of us a call. I don't think it would take that long," I say. They all nodded.

"Now all we have to do is wait until Garcia finds something," Morgan says.

***

"Direct Threats require decisive action

-Dick Cheney"

***

I am so sorry I haven't been updating that much. I do have Writer's block and I am trying my best to update. I have half, but I can not think of anything else, so If I am sorry about all of this. I hope you can forgive me. I will try to get another update in soon I hope. Thank you for reading.

If you are waiting for me to update this book, you should go check out my other book that I have out. It is a Spencer Reid story. It's called Cool Kids. This book is for when I have writer's block or I just feel like writing in it. And if you want to check it out its cool. If not I am fine with that.