Part 38 ;)

Moving my mouth over to her neck, I sucked on her pulse point, running my hands over her smooth curves as I continued on my mission to memorise every skin cell. My hands moved down to Taylor's breasts as I rolled her nipples through my fingers, relishing in the way I felt Taylor arch towards the touch, a soft whine escaping her mouth as she pushed up from the couch we had somehow ended up on so that we were as close as humanly possible.

After our fun in our room yesterday, it became some sort of mission for us to christen every room of our new home, only pausing after a round in the kitchen to eat and make sure Castle was doing alright. We must have fallen asleep at some point in the living room because I woke up to Taylor sucking on my neck, her hands teasing me until I flipped us over, bringing us to right now.

"Please, touch me," she moaned against my lips as I manoeuvred myself, pushing my way further between her legs, which instantly wrapped around me, clearly desperate to have as much of us touching as possible. 

"So needy," I teased with a smirk, briefly pulling our lips apart to tease her before returning to my mission. I have no idea how she is still functioning after everything we did yesterday, but I am not going to complain. Not for a single second. If I ever complain, please let lightning fall from the sky and strike me down.

"Andrew," she whined again, clearly frustrated at my slow pace as I moved to kiss down her body lazily, a smile on my lips as I finally made my way to where she wanted. Hastily I moved forward and started to suck on her clit. Carefully pushing my tongue around her folds, being delicate as she must be overstimulated at this point.

 If she isn't, I haven't been doing my job nearly as well as I thought I had been. And believe me, I take great pride in doing my job to the highest of levels.

My movements increased every time I heard a gasp or moan, alternating between sucking on her clit and pushing my tongue inside of her, trying my best to drag this out. Instinctively, Taylor's hands found solace in my hair as she pushed me down while also tugging on my hair, getting closer to climaxing. 

God, I love it when she pulls on my hair; never again am I getting a buzzcut.

"Andrew, I'm gonna," a moan cut her off, making me grin around her clit as I lifted my head slightly so that I could look at her. "You're going to what, love? Are you going to cum for me, Taylor? Are you going be me a good girl and make a mess all over my face?" I mocked, kissing her hip as she nodded desperately, her hands tugging my hair again as she tried to force me back down to where she needed me. 

Not needing anything else, I moved back to where I was, sucking on her clit roughly as her body thrashed on the couch, and a pleasuring hum rattled through her body, my name echoing around the room like a prayer. Riding her through the aftershocks, I kept her mouth fixed on her until she pushed me away from her.

With a shaky laugh, she pulled me up by my hair, earning a moan from me as our lips met in a lazy, sloppy kiss, her scent and taste mixing on our tongues, causing a cry to slip past her lips as she pulled me close. Finally needing to breathe, I pulled away, grinning at Tay as she gave me a lazy smile and began to lean back in content.

"Oh no, we are so not done yet, love," I tease, spinning us on the couch so that Tay is on top of me, giving her a cheeky smile when she lets out a shocked yelp. With increasing intensity, I began to kiss her fiercely, as her tongue bashed against mine lazily, not putting up any fight as I dominated the kiss. 

Taylor must have grown tired of our makeout, though, as she disconnected our lips and moved to suck on the skin of my neck as if she was trying to map out every spot, which made me tingle with delight. I have no doubt that she has just left a hickey behind that the twins are going to give me shit about later, not that I care. They're just jealous.