"He didn't think to hide. I found him plundering in Hudson." Adrik speaks, glaring at the side of Jason's face.

"You've been around for a while then." My brows furrowed. Realizing that I truly had no idea how important Adrik and Arlo were to the situation around me. I didn't know how well this entire thing was planned on Stefano's end. So he quite literally did not involve me in anything.

I should have know.

"Stefano's fault for never involving you." Arlo speaks my exact thoughts. Slowly nodding her head as our eyes connect from across the room. Her shoulders adjust on the couch and her eyes move over to briefly meet my husbands.

"I didn't find it necessary." Stefano spoke with amusement lacing his tone.

Where did that come from?

"You thought that it was for the best- but to what extent?" My head turns to look him in the eyes as the room falls into silence. Like a nameless storm, his eyes found mine and locked. For once, I had no idea what he was thinking. His eyes were unreadable this time.

"So were you two there when Stefano tried hitting Jason with a bat?" I change the topic quickly before I let the sight get to my head.

"You know about that?" He whispers in doubt, eyes narrowing in at me. I turn my head away, blinded by his ill tone of voice.

"Correction! He actually did hit me with the bat." Jason complains, staring straight at me and nowhere near Stefano. Apparently there weren't phased by his change in mood.

"Yeah whatever." I shrug my shoulders.

"I wouldn't say working for Stefano, but Adrik and I found Jason, for Stefano. You could say fifty fifty, we help each other out." Arlo says watching Adrik nod in agreement.

"So when Paul mentioned sending people in, that was you guys? Sending you into Hudson." I ask.

"No. We're well known, same as Stefano is. We would have been recognized." Adrik looks at me as he speaks.

"I'm just trying to understand." I shrug.

"Nobody knows what the fuck y'all do but you do it." Jason exclaims, scooting further away from the couple staring at him.

"Assassins, they're assassins. Best i've ever known." Stefano clears it up for me.

"Adrik has been learning a bit more from me, he hopes to run his own some day." Adrik nods as Stefano carries on.

"He's taught me everything I know." Arlo stares me dead in the eyes, referring to Adrik.

"So at that point you told Stefano directly about Giovanni. Now how did you know about Giovanni?" I ask, hooking my arm tighter around Stefano's arm. Growing comfortable by his hand rubbing up and down my side.

"I'd love to know too." Arlo speaks up, crossing both her legs and leaning up on an elbow. She puts her face down onto the palm of her hand, waiting, smiling, and looking intimidating as hell.

"I'm good at what I do. I watched. I was keeping tabs on Stefano for Marco but once you threw yourself into his arms the minute you met-"

"Okay. Let's stick to the story and not exaggerate." I tell him twice not to exat

"Giovanni always left whenever he could. Unlike Paul, I mean they have similar positions so I thought why the hell was Gio leaving, if it had something to do with Stefano, surely they would have taken turns. And so I followed him for weeks, he was planning, creating his own mafia. So I let myself be found-"

"Yeah." Stefano laughs.

"I did! Sort of-" Jason starts to stutter.

"How did Arlo and Adrik become a part of this- what happened when he told you?" I turn to look at Stefanos face.