Honesty I didn't think that he was being serious. Actually bringing me to where I wanted to go in the first place. Even if I am way past the initial stage of hunger.

"Well this is huge." I laugh, comparing the large grocery store to the smaller one closer to the cabin. The car comes to a quick stop. Halting and throwing me forward, I huff. Pushing hair out of my face and back. Starting to become suspicious as he parked the car.

"Why didn't Stefano bring you anyway?" He asks.

"He for some reason trusts you."

"Put these on." Jason ignores, startled me by speaking up. With both arms extended towards me. My eyes flicker back and forth between his face and the sunglasses in his hand.

"A disguise?" I ask, excited by it.

He keeps his head angled towards the window. Raising the upset half of his body slowly. Easing his seatbelt off, and jumping out of the car without a word or look. He follows a burly man behind the corner of the large building, through to the alleyway. Leaving me.

"Okay then." Something was bound to be up.

Leaving the door open and car running. I sit back and huff, deciding on what to do. If I should follow or stay seated. I sit silently for awhile, turning the radio off for my own safety and reaching over the close the door.

I sink further down in the seat. Keeping my head down as I become more aware of my surroundings. My eyes continue to scan the parking lot. Watching families and loners walking around with filled shopping carts.

I start to fiddle with the strap of my seatbelt before throwing it off. Putting my hand up onto the dash and my other onto the headrest. I step over onto the drivers seat. Wanting to see if I could get a better view, and I don't. Much to my luck.

I continue to sit longer.

But he didn't tell me to stay. I shrug, taking out the wad of cash Stefano slipped into my pocket before I tried kicking him. My poor baby was probably angry as fuck. Fuck it. Jason abandoned me out here, i'll only be in the store. I could have shopped for food and finished by now if I left twenty minutes ago.

Cutting off the ignition. I get out of the car, slamming the door close too. My feet carry me up towards the store. Through the doors and into the warmth. My eyes do their job. Scanning and analyzing every person around me. I follow the motion of a man who's walking in front of me.

Grabbing a hand held basket and moving with the flow. I grab a few things and make my way around. Still watching the movement of those around me, as needed. My heart never slows its pace. Beating erratically. I dig my fingernails into my palm as I reach the register.

Picking up a pack of gum as I get up to the checkout. I put the basket down in front of the lady and wait, unwrapping the gum and pooping four pieces of it into my mouth. I watch the woman scan my items.

Most of them are foods to Stefano's liking, and some snacks for me and Luca.

"Hello!"

"Hello?"

"Hello-" My head swirls around and down to see a young girl with an angry expression on her face. Nose wiggling and eyes squinting up at me. She holds both hands onto her waist.

"Finally, you're deaf lady!"

"Lady?" I ask rudely. I wasn't old.

"Can I get a piece?" She asks, breathing heavily out through her nose. The sound making me angry and annoyed. I hold in a laugh.

"You called me old, so no." I smile brightly.

"I didn't call you old!"

"You did, you said lady."