Soppy

Mmm! Ah! Fuck fuck fuck fuckkkk," Issa moaned as my tongue rolled around the sensitive bud of her clit. My fingers were deep inside her and her burning brown gaze was hot with lust. Tears drip down her olive cheeks, and met at her chin. Her tears were so sexy however weird it sounded (don't judge my tears kink). Yummy juices poured into my mouth, squirting everywhere like a fountain. I never wanted to stop eating her out so I pushed her thick thighs further apart and slid my tongue deep in her slit. "R-Ree..!!"

Every night for the past week since Issa moved in with her kid, we'd been doing this. I rarely slept in my apartment anymore. I was out at work during most of the day and my lunch break rushed to see the landlord. Issa was the one thing I looked forward to in my life.

"Issa... you're my life." I blurted out.

She stopped moaning to look at me. Her eyes were blinking a lot behind her steamy glasses. 

"Aww... Revere..." She looked like she was going to say something I wouldn't like so I went back to eating. When we were finished she looked at me seriously. 

"Listen... I don't know if I'm ready for anything serious with you. You're so sweet and thank you for getting me this apartment for free but I haven't got over my last relationship and I've never actually been with a girl because I don't even know if I exactly like girls in that way. But I like like you! A lot. I like the sex and the cuddling and the grocery shopping. I miss being a proper family with someone." Her rant confused me. She missed being a family and had that with me but she wasn't ready and didn't know if she liked me?

"Right. I see." I started putting my clothes back on, feeling worse than after a session with the landlord. She put her hand on my shirt and pulled, ripping it a little. 

"Leave off! Stop ruining my stuff!" I wrestled into the shirt and the rest of my clothes and ran to the door.

"Wait!" She shouted, getting up.

"Shut up, you'll wake Winnie. Don't make her think less of us." I said pointedly, making it plain I thought less of her.

"We can still do what we normally do, Ree... just don't say none of that soppy stuff again. And definitely not the L word. Please." She begged. 

I looked at her, disgusted. 

She was so tacky. I couldn't stand to look at her anymore.