OURS

Ship: Hoseok x BTS

Warning: Slightly mature content. Leave if you are uncomfortable, don't spread hate.

 ( A/N's P.O.V.)

BTS are getting really jealous right now because their baby boy Hoseok is busy talking with Soobin member of TXT

They are both laughing, and having a fun talk with each other. And this is making BTS damn jealous because apparently they can not tolerate seeing Hoseok with anyone.

BTS are now waiting for Soobin to live their dorm and show Hoseok to whom he belongs to.

Soobin leaves . Hoseok just finishes closing the door, when he feels a hot breath on his neck and raspy voice reaches his ears. 

" Baby boy had fun"

Hoseok turns around and sees Yoongi and nervously laughs . Suddenly Taehyung pulls Hoseok and makes him sit on his lap.

" Baby boy lets play a game "

" What game?"

" The game is we all will play with you and you cannot react . But if you do , you will get a punishment"

By saying this Taehyung removes  Hoseok's shirt. Hoseok gasps.

Taehyung carasses Hoeok's abbs and then lays him on the bed and licks his navel.

"Uhmm" Hoseok moans out.

Taehyung smirks 

" Now my turn "

Jimin pushes Taehyung off Hoseok . Then he starts kissing Hoseok all over his chest , stomach and neck . Hoseok shivers and moans softly.

Then Jungkook takes the charge. He pecks Hoseok's lips, then the peck turns to smooch , then kiss and then a passionate one. Jungkook bits Hoseok's lips and he moans out  and Jungkook taking the chance slides  his tongue inside his mouth . Hoseok's muffled moans reaches Jungkook's ears.

They both pull out from the kiss after few minutes.

" Hoseok come and sit on my lap" Yoongi commands Hoseok

" Don't hesitate Hoseok , come " Jin assures him

Hoseok hesistantly approaches Yoongi and sits on his lap.

" Grind Baby "

" Ha?"

" Grind on me baby boy"

Hoseok starts to grind on Yoongi's lap. Yoongi hold back his moans and tilts his head back . He wants Hoseok to moan fast.

In the meantime Jin starts to bite and lick Hoseok's earlobe and Namjoon starts to mark Hoseok on his neck.

Hoseok driven by pleasure from three of his members moans out making them smirk.

( After 5 minutes)

Hoseok is laying on the bed , only in his boxers and his six daddies standing facing him . 

" Ready for punishment baby boy?" BTS asked in unison.

" Hoseok gulped and answered " Yes daddies"

Hoseok gets his punishment . He comes to know to whom he belongs to. He screams so much that I wonder if he can talk properly after that. And about his legs- R.I.P. to them.

( Next morning)

Yestarday night was wild . It was sweet also. BTS confessed their love for Hoseok which Hoseok galdly accepted. But his legs are no more. I mean 6 people is no joke. Poor him, he is lipping. But again he loved his punishment so much. But he can't dance now with numb legs , so he will have to rest for few days . And the great lesson he learned is he is only theirs and will always be.

" YOU ARE OURS HOSEOK . ONLY OURS . OURS TO LOVE ,OURS TO FUCK AND OURS TO CHERISH. NO ONE CAN SEPARATE YOU FROM US. YOU ARE OURS AND WE WILL LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT TO WHOM YOU BELONG"

.

.

.

.

Ok so tried writing slight smut for bl first time. I am sorry if it is not good. I will try to improve my writing skills.

And this is my last writing of this year. I will again write from April 2024. The reason I have already stated . Check out the description box of " THE RETURN OF THE NERD"

If you like this pls vote. If you want you can follow me

The pic is not mine. Only the storyline is mine.

Don't copy or repost my work. Plagiarism is strictly not allowed.

See you guys next year .

Till then stay happy and be safe

Borahae

Thanks for reading