I want to go home

Uhhh.... Hey guys.
No you Uhm... you will not be getting answers to the cliff hanger😋
Teehee.
Okay anyways.

MONTY'S POV:

It felt like it had been days since I saw Cher leave for work. Of course I happen to live where he works but I miss him. I felt sweet relief as he walked into my room.
He looked down as his feet and quickly rushed past me, grabbing his bag and what ever else he had laying around my room, heading back for my door quickly.
"Woah woah woah!" I shot up, coming towards him and wrapping my arms around him.

"No hello? No love ya? No kiss goodbye?" I teased.
"Monty please let go I just... I just want to go home."
To be honest, I forgot he had a home outside the Pizzaplex.

"Well... can I come?"
"I just want to be alone." His face was shaky and he wouldn't look at me.
"Did... did something happen? Did someone hurt you? Tell me if someone hurt you Cher, I'll fuckin' kill 'em-"
"No Monty.. I just.. please.. I want to go home. To my house."
He looked up at me, his big eyes glassy with tears.

I let go of him.
"I love you." I whispered.
"I love you too." I kissed his head softly.

"Kiss me again."
He joked.
I laughed too and picked him up, covering him in kisses and my love.
"Will ya be back tomorrow?" I asked.
"Yes, I'll see you after closing."

I put him down and he left. He left me alone. I'm alone now. I used to like being alone. Now I can't stand it. I want him to be with me all the time.
Am I clingy? Probably. But I'm gonna deny that.

I groaned and walked over to Freddy's room since I have nothing else to do.

Y/N'S POV:

Walking into my house felt fresh. I had forgot how long it'd been since I was actually here. I dropped my bags and through my dirty clothes into my washing machine. I laid on my couch and turned on my small TV, the first thing I saw being an ad for the Pizza Plex, which really wanted to make me go back there. But it also made me feel sick. And now I was hungry.

I got up and made myself something small and easy to get me through the next hour or so.

I showered, vacuumed, cleaned, watched TV, and went to bed.

But as I laid in bed, I felt lonely. Like there should have been someone else here with me.
Monty.
Maybe I'd take him to my apartment sometime.

Sorry for a short one I'm out of ideas😢

Word count: 457