"It's okay, baby. You loved him. It's not easy, not at all easy to forget someone you've loved for years. But you know he didn't deserve you. And that's the greatest thing one can know when they are trying to leave the mess. Y/n, remember one thing, baby, when you don't know how to get out of dark room. Just sit there. Don't try to find a way to come out of it when you can't see a ray of light. Just sit there and close your eyes. And trust me when you open it back, you'll find a small point of light entering the room. When we are lost, we don't find anything easily. So at that time we have to wait. And just wait. Let time speak for you, my child…" she mutters all those while you listen to it with no strength. You tried to understand her words yet failed at some points. You were too lost. You just got that you have to wait. 

Wait.

Wait.

Wait.

You were so tired from everything that you don't even remember falling asleep. You just remember you were crying in your mom's arms and then you didn't eat breakfast, she was making you eat but still you didn't have any single bite of it. Then…

"Argh," a groan pulls out of your lips as you try to get up. Your head was aching a lot due to amount of stress ppaced in it. Your tear glands are probably bitching about you for making them work a lot. 

Pulling yourself to the pillow behind your back, you sit comfortably. Your body was aching and for what reason you don't know. Your half closed eyes look around and find out its already past evening. Dark clouds were taking over the sky, half moon was peeking through the clouds as you stared at it. 

"Half… incomplete yet so beautiful," you mutter with a small smile, playing around your lips. 

Your hands skim though the blanket as they search for your mobile. It was past evening, meaning you slept for the whole day. And the worst news is that you didn't inform at office about your leave. 

You see 5 missed calls from Jimin's PA, texts from Jungkook and your few pther colleagues asking for edits in their work.

Jungkook's message wasn't expected, but okay!

"Hello, ma'am. I can't see to find you. Please text me back and let me know when I can reach you. Take care!"

And then it hits you.

"Oh, god. Shit," you curse as you unlock the screen once again and start calling Jimin's PA. You didn't want to hear Jimin right now. He would kill you with his anger. You know he would be very angry for doing this, he doesn't like this irresponsible behaviour. 

"

Y/n, where were you? Did you really forget that we had so so so important meeting today. And everything in detail was known to you, just you. And for the first time I feel so disappointed for choosing you as my best employee till now. You made all the trust, all the empathy, all the proud, lo… friendship go in a span of millisecond!" He spills his anger like venom coming out from snake. 

First of all, he doesn't has to answer his PA's call. 

Secondly, he never alleged you so much for anything till now.

Well, you never dissapointed him.

He never made you feel so disrespected till now.

Well, you never made him lose any project. 

You hold your muffled cry, tightening your guts as you open your mouth to speak. 

"Sir, I wasn't… I  wasn't well. I am going through very rough phase right now… I can… cannot come for the next few days. I am really… really sorry for making you lose… that project," you answer honestly, being at your grounds, being professional. 

And there he catches it. He catches the hoarseness in your voice, the stuttering of your tongue, the halt between saying. 

"Y/n, are you okay? Wait I'll call you," he instantly ends the call without letting you answer. While you sigh placing your mobile on the pillow next to you. 

He cared. At least he cared. Rather than just spitting anger, he cared.

And as he said, your phone starts ringing showing his number. Pressing the green tap of the call, you place the mobile on your ear.

"Y/n, what happened? Are you okay? Do you want to see a doctor?" He bombards you with lines of questions while you stay quiet.

"Sir… I am okay. Just have to deal with few things for some time. And I apologize for not informing you beforehand, " you answer him while playing with threads of the blanket.

"Its okay, y/n. I was just so stressed for the project and you weren't there. It was so difficult to handle everything alone with these newbies. Now, let it be. And please let me know if you need any help, I am here, okay?" He assures you like he really assures that he will be with you. He will support you. 

"Sir, I… I want one favour," your words come as hesitant while you prepare yourslef for one more round of his anger.

"Yeah sure. Y/n, I always told you I'll be with you, remember?" He says it so effortlessly while being for someone takes so much efforts. 

"I want… I want you to cancel my promotion. And… and make me quit this company," 

________________________________________

Precap

"Tae... answer me. Me or her?"

You know what would he choose.

Everyone know what would he choose.

Her.

"Her," he spits out, breaking your whole existence till now.