Episode 15(Finale): Black and White

On a balcony.

Blake's Pov

I'm sitting on a balcony with Sun and Macaque, I take a sip of my tea before I ask the question.

Blake: So, you two want to know more about me.

Sun: Finally, she speaks! Nearly two days and all you've given me are small talk and weird looks.

I frown at this.

Sun: Yeah, like that.

I roll my eyes and look at him.

Blake: Sun, are you familiar with the white fang?

Sun: Of course! I don't think there is a Faunas on the planet who hasn't heard of them. Stupid holer than though creeps who force you to get whatever you want! A bunch of creeps if you ask me.

I sigh.

Blake: I was once a member of the White Fang.

Sun chokes on his drink, Macaque isn't paying my bombshell much mind, so I assume he already knew.

Sun: Hold on, Wait a minute. You were a member of the White Fang?!

Blake: That's right, I was a member for most of my life actually. One could say I was born into it. Back then from the ashes of war the White fang was meant to be a symbol of peace between humans and Faunas. Of course, despite being promised equality, the Faunas were subjected to discrimination and Hate. Humanity still thought of us as lesser beings, so the White fang rose up as a voice of our people. And I was there, taking part in every rally, supporting every boycott and I really thought I was making a difference. However, I was just a youthful optimist. Then 7 years ago the White Fang was approached by a man representing the Red Claw a terrorist association, causing fear to all humans. We declined them then, and just in time too apparently, as one extremely powerful monkey faunas broke into their base and took out every single soldier and tore their cause to shreds.

* I will make a movie about what happens here so don't worry*

I thought this would change people's opinions on Faunas kind considering that one boy defeated a large terrorist group, but people eventually forgot, and the leader of the White Fang stepped down, and a new one took his place. A new leader with a new way of thinking. Soon our peaceful protests were being replaced with organized attacks, we set fire to shops that refused to serve us, hijacking companies that used Faunas labor and the worse part was, it was working! We were being treated like equals, but not out of respect... out of Fear.

I set down my tea and Sun and Macaque looked shocked. 

Blake: So, I left. I decided to not let the White Fang use my skills in this realm of violence, and instead I would dedicate my life to becoming a huntress. So, here I am a criminal hiding in plain view all with the help of a little black bow.

I wiggle my ears inside the bow making the bow move.

Macaque: So, have you told your friends any of this?

I look down.

Macaque smirked.

Macaque: A shame Cloud would be happy to know you were okay.

I feel my face heat up from that.

Sun: Really dude?

Macaque shrugged.

Y/n's Pov

Me, Ruby, Weiss, Yang and Cloud were walking down the streets looking for Blake.