Episode 2: Shining Beacon

We last saw our heroes on their way to Beacon academy. Y/n is trying to figure out how to find the dragon balls and hopes beacon is the answer.

(Y/n Pov)

Y/n: So, this is beacon huh?

Ruby: It's so big!

Yang: The view from Vale has got nothing on this.

When she says that you notice ruby goes sparkly eyed looking at other people's weapons.

Ruby: *Gasp* Sis! That kid has a collapsible staff! *Gasp* And that kid has a Fire Sword!

Me and Cloud look at each other's weapons and hang our heads because Ruby didn't notice our weapons.

Yang: Easy their little sister, they're just weapons.

Oh shit. I look at Cloud he had somehow just appeared next to yang and Ruby.

Cloud: Just weapons?! They are an extension of ourselves they are a part of us!

I quickly grab Cloud and slowly pull him behind me.

Ruby: Yeah, what Cloud said, Sis weapons are so cool!

Yang: Well, what about your own weapon aren't you happy with it?

Ruby pulls out her Cresent Rose.

Ruby: Of course, I'm happy with the crescent Rose! I just really like seeing new ones.

Yang: Then why didn't you fan over Y/n and Cloud's weapons.

Ruby: Oh, I didn't want to come off as annoying.

Y/n: Don't worry Rubes. Me and Cloud will show you our weapons soon.

Ruby: Besides that, seeing new weapons to me is like meeting new people! (mumbles) but better.

Yang: Ruby why don't you try and make some new friends?

Ruby: But why would I need friends when I have you?

Yang: Well, actuallymyfriendsareherenowgottagobye!

Ruby gets spun around.

Ruby: Wait, aren't we supposed to go to our dorms? Where are our dorms? Do we have dorms? I don't know what I am doing.

Then Ruby fell on a huge suitcase carrier.

Y/n: Ruby! Are you Okay?

???: What are you doing?!

I turn around to see that not only had my friends ditched me. Some girl with white hair was staring at me and ruby angrily.

 Some girl with white hair was staring at me and ruby angrily