Prologue Part 2: A remnant of a world

On planet Remnant there sat a Monkey faunas watching the stars. 

???: No matter how many times I have seen it the stars will always be my favorite way to relax.

Behind the faunas were 2 small people wearing black and purple Gis. 

One of the children counted down on his fingers. When he hit zero both kids jumped at the Faunas.

???2/??3: Hi yah!

The faunas use his semblance to make a shadow portal for himself to fall into.

The two children get into fighting stances and eye the shadows.

???: Not a bad strategy, but you gave yourself away with those war cries.

Suddenly the Monkey Faunus appears in the clearing with the moon light illuminating him.

???: I'm afraid if that's the best you got, you might as well quit while you're ahead.

The two boys get up from the ground and stare at their opponent.

???: I won't give up not in a hundred years!

???3: We won't stop until we beat you!

???: Good show me what you got!

With that, the blonde-haired boy and the green child charged at the monkey faunas.

The Faunas uses his staff to effortlessly block the blonde kid's sword. Then green kid dashed forward and almost got his head if he didn't move out of the way. Then the two charged at once and managed to knock into him hard enough to make them all fall down.

???2: *Pant* We did it Aco we managed to knock Master Macaque down!

Aco: Yeah Cloud, that rocked!

Macaque: congratulations are in order.

Then Macaque slipped through his portal and smirked at the two boys. Both of his students had already made it through his 2nd level training.

Macaque: While that fight was impressive, I think it's about time you 2 went home.

Cloud: Oh, you're right, c'mon Acoustic let's go to my house so we can sleep.

Aco: Well alright *bows to Macaque* Thank you for the lesson master.

Macaque: Alright tomorrow is a rest day but after that we will learn about ki manipulation.

With that the two boys ran off to Cloud's house. Macaque looked at his two students with pride. He knew they would turn out into great huntsmen. He glanced up at the sky one more time before he would go to sleep.

That was when he noticed something. A little orb looking thing was on its way toward the planet.

 A little orb looking thing was on its way toward the planet

CRASH

Macaque: That's weird I better see what that is.

With that he uses one of his transformations to turn into a bird to fly over there.

(Salah's POV)

I had just landed on the planet; it looks like me and (Y/n) were in some kind of field of grass. I grabbed the supplies out of the shuttle and went in search of people. I knew I wouldn't be able to brute force my way into conquering this planet. For now I needed to swallow my pride and look for a shelter for me and my son.

Then I noticed a black and red colored bird flying toward me. It slowly descended and surprisingly changed into person!

Salah: Wha-

Macaque: Well, well what do we have here? A woman dressed up for laser tag and holding a baby. And they say you can't get a mom when you need one.

I stare down this creature. He wears clothes with a red cape on his back, he has 3 sets of ears and a tail. Definitely not a Saiyan but familiar all the same.

Salah: Who are you? What do you want with us?

Macaque:(0:29-36)

Macaque: Macaque-actually the six-eared macaque is y'know my full name. Figured I'd see what that orb thing that crashed here was and here you are.

Salah: Well Macaque do you know a place around here me and my child can rest?

Macaque peers over to my son, as if sensing his power.

Macaque: Ok but first, you're not going to try and take over the world, are you?

I sigh.

Salah: No, our planet was destroyed right now we just want to survive.

Macaque: Good now follow me.

I look at my son, he's still asleep. I smile one day you will make that Lizard pay for what he has done to our planet, but for now we will train and get stronger.

Salah: Alright lets go.

Later at Macaque's house

(Macaque's Pov)

I enter my house ready to go to sleep.

Macaque: Okay, please be quiet my daughter is asleep.

Salah: Oh ok where can we sleep.

Macaque: You guys can sleep in my bed. I'll take the couch.

She nods heading to my room. I sigh and plop on the couch.

Macaque: Well, I'll find a place for them Tomorow until then-

My eyelids grow heavy as I fall asleep.