Prologue part 3: learning the ropes.

Remnant, 5 years later

(No one's Pov)

There is a river flowing down a cliff. As the water pours down a young boy with a blue Gi with a White belt is getting the water into his bucket.

???: There we go all filled up.

This is (Y/n), The son of Salah and Titus, After Macaque had taken (Y/n) and his mother in, both of the parents got to know one another

This is (Y/n), The son of Salah and Titus, After Macaque had taken (Y/n) and his mother in, both of the parents got to know one another. Soon Salah got herself a house somewhat close to macaque's house. (Y/n) eventually started to grow up. When he was old enough he became a student under Macaque's school. He became friends with Acoustic and Cloud who were only 3 years apart from him. Even though He was so young, (Y/n) was a fast learner of macaque's techniques and teachings. He even mastered a technique the older students were having trouble with.

Flashback 2 months ago

Macaque was watching as Cloud and Acoustic were trying to master a powerful technique. Then (Y/n) came walking in with lunch.

(Y/n): Hey guys mom brought you guys lunch!

Macaque: Oh ok, class you can take a break if you want.

Cloud and Acoustic went to (Y/n) and had lunch (Well acoustic just drank some water but the point stands).

(Y/n): So what are you guys doing, anyway?

Cloud: Macaque is teaching us to master our aura into Ki, basically putting defense into offense, and even showed us this cool technique called the Kamemeha wave!

(Y/n): Wow that sounds cool can I try?

Acoustic scoffs at the monkey tailed child. There was no way some kid could master that technique when neither of them could do it.

Cloud: Well, you're welcome to join us.

(Y/n) smiled as Cloud explained how the technique was supposed to work. Then (Y/n) decided to try it out.

(Replace The Ox king, Chi Chi and Master Roshi with Cloud, Acoustic, and Macaque)

Everyone except (Y/n): What the-

??? Hey guys!

Everyone turned around to see a girl with black hair and a pink headband.

(Imagine the girl who got possessed in Monkey Kid. I couldn't find the right photo, sorry)

Macaque: Oh, hey kiddo what are you doing here?

This girl was Luna, Macaque's adopted daughter she was the same age as our hero and the two were like brother and sister.