His neck kisses, gosh I remember them and he's reminding me of how skillfully he can use that tongue of his, just as he is using it right now making me release soft moans from every lick and every suck of my skin. I want him so badly right now. It's minutes before I vocalize that thought.

Which is why my hand tugs and moved lower to his hips, holding the hem of his tshirt and as I am about to pull the thing and rid of it , the doorbell rings urging us to immediately halt.

We are breathing hard as we look at each other again, the list in his eyes is as evident as the one I'm sure my eyes are holding. The doorbell rings again making him grunt and lay his head on my chest. I chuckle at him brushing his hair softly, I know it's pretty frustrating because whoever that is just ruined our moment.

"Go get the door." I say attempting to push off his large body that doesn't even budge. Damn how much does this guy weigh?

"If it's Julien I swear I'm gonna file a restraining order against him for harassment." He mumbles as he heads out of the living room.

As soon as he is out of view, my mind returns from the high of his magical hands and body against mine. A horrifying thought passes my mind as soon as I'm left alone with my silly mind. Holy shit! I almost had sex with him! It hasn't even been a month since I gave birth. I mean I doubt he was gonna let it go further which is why he didn't rip out my clothes like he would before but I was more than willing to. And the worst part is that he was going to see my ugly body.

The thoughts immediately make me take the blanket off of the couch and cover myself with it as if it'll change or hide anything.

"Where is she??! Fiona!" I hear the screams of Peppa making me turn to the entrance to see a raging Peppa looking like she just came back from work.

"Uh.. what's wrong with you?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Men! Men are what's wrong with me." She doesn't come to me immediately because she makes a trip to the kitchen and comes back with a packet of grapes. "They are all jerks because I'm fresh from college now they act like I have so little experience! Those dicks!" She continues as soon as she returns to plop right next to me. Where I want Kevin to be.

"Is she always like this?" Kevin asks settling next to me, I chuckle shrugging my shoulders.

"She's more mad than she is Peppa." I reply attempting to take a grape out of Peppa's packet. Keyword: attempt. Peppa snatches the grapes away from me looking at me like I'm the crazy one, she just took those out of our fridge.

I notice the ghost smile on Kevin's face at the memory. I remember him asking Peppa about me the same question and she gave him a similar reply.

"I'm right here you know!" She exclaims taking our attention.

"What happened?"

"Men at work look down on me. To make matters worse, Mr Choi won't stop treating me like his PA whenever the PA isn't available because it's his cousin and he has some right to disappear apparently." She starts to explain. My body goes rigid at the mention of Greyson Choi because the last time I checked she told me not to tell him about that. "Now some women think he's flirting with me!"

"Referring to him as Mr Choi will always sound foreign. He's just Greyson." Kevin comments successfully stealing a grape before he disappears to the kitchen also.

My eyes notice something that my mind or my heart put at the back of my head. Far away from the more logical thoughts because it's stupid. It's just grapes.

Wait he knows? She didn't tell me she told him, also when did she tell him? A jolt of pain shoots straight into my chest and suddenly it starts to burn. The burn isn't the same as the one from when I was needing him to take me in our couch. I know that sickening feeling. Jealousy. I feel jealous and I start have doubts about myself. Doubts I've never ever had before in my life. I mean obviously they should still talk like they used to.