"Um... it's i-i-it's Sammey-joe." She was terrified and to be honest I was as terrified on the inside but was hiding it so I wouldn't scare Sammy-joe more.

"That's a beautiful name. Sammey-joe." I repeated. She was very beautiful but she was remarakably underweight.

"My mother picked it out before she died. I've been stuck here because mum was HIS slave." she said the word 'his' with as muche venom I had ever heard from such a small child.

"Do we pay you to sit around and chit chat! Oh that's right you humans don't deserve to be payed!" Said my baby sister. What has happened to her?! This is all my fault! No wait this is all HIS fault! Sammey-joe hid behind me at Lexi's words. I felt the back of my clothes become damp. Lexi has taken this obsession TO FAR!

"Don't you dare talk to her that way young lady! What would mum think if she saw you this way and if your REAL dad saw you like this. What would he think? I thought I raised you better!" I yelled at her.

I stormed off behind a corner and stopped, turned around and kneeled down to Sammey-joe's level.

"It's ok Sammey-joe. Sh-Sh-Shhhhhh. Theres no need to cry. Be a big brave girl. I will try my hardest to protect you. Now wheres tat sick monsters office?" I asked.

She nodded and started to lead me towards a dark hallway. "I-I have to go I don't want to get in-trouble." I nodded and bent back down to her level. I hugged her tight to my chest.

"Be brave and I'llsee you later. k kiddo?" I said before giving her another squeeze and with that she scampered down the hall.

I knocked on the door, my fear returning.

"Come in!" Boomed the voice of my Master. I opened the door and took three timid steps in. Inside the room was Seth who was looking at the floor guiltily. Behind the desk was Master and next to the desk was Bruce. What was Bruce doing here?! I thought fiercly to myself.

"Why hello there Claire we meet again." He said with a scarey chesher cat grin.I was scared now. I started backing towards the door when a backed straight into someones chest. I looked up to see that Master had used his vampire speed to stop me from leaving and Seth had came up infront of him so he wouldn't hurt me. If I wasn't so terrified right now my heart would have warmed to the fact that he was tring to keep his promise.

I turned into Seth's chest.and wrapped my arms around his waist.He wrapped his arms around me and walked me over to the opposite side of the desk. I don't know how I could be so trusting toward him I don't even know him.

"Ahh so you have a crush on my slave do you brother?" Asked Master in a taunting voice. Seth pushed me hehind his back. I gripped onto yet another one of his band T-shirts.

"I wish to buy Claire off you." Seth stated boredly. He pulled out a check book and asked "How much would you like?" Master just shook his head. "No money could buy my new slave and considering how much you want her I refuse to let you see her. She will stay in the slaves quarters and will do laundery and clothes mending and may even help in the slaves kitchen to make the food for the rest of the slaves." I looked up at Seth. His jaw was twitching as if he were holding in some mighty mean comments.

I cuddled up to Seths back not wanting him to leave me. Tears streaked my face. Does that mean I will never see Seth again? What about Lex? The tears turned into gut reaching sobs.

"W-What about L-Lexi will I-I ever see her agai-ai-ain?" I asked through the sobs.Seth was wripped out of my arms and I fell to the floor. My cheek stung and I knew when I woke up the next morning I would have a bright purple bruise on my cheek. Seth broke his promise. Not that I expected him to be able to keep it anyway. Master picked me up and Bruce held Seth back.

"Dad, let go of me! I promised her I wouldn't let her get hurt!" Master lifted his arm and swum his closed fist toward my face. The pain was exrusiating as he beat me, pulled my hair and kicked me. But that wasn't what hurt the most. What hurt the most was the fact that as Master beat the crap out of me all I could hear where Seth's shouts and pleads to stop hurting me.

Even though he had no way to acctually stop him Seth was still trying to keep his promise. What shocked me was the fact that Seth called Bruce dad. If he was really Seth's dad then if Master officially adopts Lexi that means Bruce would be her grandad.

After what felt like hours of pain I finally was left shaking from pain on the floor. I felt like I had multiple broken bones and every time I breathed I felt the pain start again.

I felt a soft hand slightly touching over my body to check for sore spots. Everytime I winced I heard him counting. I tuned out not wanting to know how many broken bones I had. He gently picked me up and I felt us moving somewhere else.

" I'm so sorry I couldn't help you." I felt wetness touch my face as he started to cry. I heard a small scream come from somewhere infront of us but I couldn't see who made the noise.

"Lexi, please come here I don't want you to see what my brother has done to Claire." Said another voice. Master.

"HE DID THIS?!" She screeched. I heard a small yes come from Master then I felt Seth sway on his feet as a small and angry ball of girl collided with him.

_________________________

Well that was interesting wasn't it :) I wonder what's going to happen next ;)

Leo hasn't popped up in a while maybe that might happen.

Comment me any ideas you think might help for the next chapter :)

Vote, Comment and fan

<3

-SugarCube_15

xoxoxoxox <3<3<3<3