Chapter Seven

_*_*_Chapter Seven_*_*_

Claire's P.O.V

I heard foot steps walk into the pitch black room. What if it was master?! I stayed still hoping if it was him he couldn't hurt me because I was asleep.I heard the foot steps walk up to the bed then paused. Then they moved towards the other side of the room. The person shuffled around with something then went silent bar slight breathing. I sat up after abit and looked around, Seth was asleep on a couch on the other side of the room. He had a dark blue blanket that must have been on the end of the bed wrapped around him lightly.

I was scared of this place and what would happen to me if I slept alone without protection? I stood and padded up towards the couch and lightly lifted the blanket trying not to wake up Seth. I slid in beside him and pulled the blanket over us. His sent reminded me of Leo and thinking over his features his eyes were almost the exact same colour. Now that I think about it so was Masters. Wait... Seth and Master had the same colour eyes and they were vampires. Did that somehow connect to Leo?

Seth's strong are wrapped around my waist. I am so happy. With those thoughts running through my head I fell into a deep sleep filled with dreams of mum, dad and much to my dislike, Bruce.

+++++++++++++++++

I woke up alone. I quickly sat up scanning the room for any sign of danger. Tears streaked my face. How had I became so pathetic? I scanned the room again as my sobs became louder and rougher. My chest hurt. I closed my eyes as I cried harder. Two strong hands wrapped around me, lifted me up and sat me down on their lap. I jumped up and slapped them across the face. When my eyes cleared I gasped. Staring at me was a very hurt looking Seth. I burst out into tears again with hard back breaking sobs. My knees buckled and I slowly fell to the ground.

Despite the fact that I just slapped him he still got off the couch and slid down next to. He wrapped his arms around ,rubbed my back and cooed calming things into my hair.

"I'm s-s-so scared." I whispered through my sobs. "I know. I know Claire. I won't let him hurt you." He whispered into my hair. I don't believe he could.

"What if he comes to find me when your n-n-not here?" I said almost in hysterics. "Seth I don't want to die and I don't want anything to happen to Lexi. She's my only  sister and if anything happened to her I-I-" I trailed off towards the end not wanting to think about what could be.

"Lexi if you ever get hurt I want you to scream and I will come." He said seriously. He picked me up bridal style and snuggled his face in my hair.

I pushed him away and stood on my feet. Then I did something I don't usually do, I ran. I ran out his door and down the hall. This house was like a maze! I found a door that was made of glass and had many people rushing around a beautiful room that looked like an outdoor area. I ran into there by now I had tears streaming down my cheeks.

"Claire!" Called Lexi as she bolted towards me at full speed. Then she stopped as if hitting an invisible wall. She put her hands up and banged up against the imaginary wall.

"But, daddy she's my sister." ... Silence. "Ok daddy." She said as if Master was acctually were here.

"Get to work slave! You have a list of jobs waiting for you in the slave quarters. You shall be staying there from now on. Daddy gave you a chance now go to his office to find out the rules of your inslavement." She said in a stern tone as if I was a lower class than her.

"Slave, take Claire to your Masters office." She boomed at a small girl around 11 or 12. She cowered away from Lex and scambered over to me. "This way ... Claire is it?" She asked in a small voice. "Yes. What's your name?" I asked as kindly as I could.