Chapter Four

_*_*_Chapter Four_*_*_

Julie's P.O.V

I could sense that she had woken up. I went to go up the stairs ready to grab her and run but that stupid human boy was with her. She walked out into the hallway and fell into the floor. I quickly stepped behind the corner. She fell to the floor screaming. The stupid human boy.. Liam I think it was went up to her and picked her up, eyes searching for help.

"Claire?! Claire, Wake up!" He yelled at the unconscious girl who was my ticket out of dept. The king had taken my parents into slavery and my mother had begged for the cruel king to let me go as long as I repay my dept to him by bringing him 1000 girls within my lifetime and when the 1000th girl was delivered to his auction then I would be free and able to move away from this hell whole of a house. I am trapped in my house unless I'm dropping off girls. Lexi paired with Claire would buy my escape I hated hurting these girls and their families but I had to.

He walked into his room and lied her down in bed. He hopped into the bed with her ruining my plans to get her while she slept. While Bradely my son grabbed Lexi.

At dinner time he refused to leave her and after much pleading on my part

Even after constant asking Leo refused to leave her side until she woke up. I had to take his food to him or else he would have passed out from starvation. After about a day she finally came too. I listened with my heightened senses as she asked for her sister then I heard speedy footsteps walk into bradely's room.

She spoke to her sister then ran to her ensuit bathroom. I sqautted in the hallway listening as to what would happen next. I heard the boy pleading with her to open the door but obviously she wouldn't be opening the door any time soon as she just opened the window.

I ran to the front door and hid behind the tree hoping that when she jumped to the floor I could easily grab her drug her and drive off to the auction. I hoped with all my heart I would not get in trouble because I would be on time... hopefully.

She landed with unusual grace to the floor and right as her foot landed on the soft grass of my lawn I put the cloth over her mouth and waited for her to go slack in my arms.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 Claire's P.O.V

 Did he just say PRINCE?!

We were chained around our necks by a black leather band that was connected to a thick gold chain and lead through to yet another room.

The man leading us was very... how can I put this... rough. He looked like someone straight out of a dirty whole. His bald head wasn't what freaked me out about him the most it was his eyes. They had no whites and were a solid black.

I was thankful that Lex was asleep as he scared me a 16 year old who knew hoe she would react being so young and all.

We approached a man who I assumed was the prince. What the hell was going on?! He swiftly took the 'leash' from the scary man and said in a calm but authoritative voice.

"Thank you. Your service is no longer needed. I will make sure to mention you to my father as to your release"What the hell did he mean by 'release'?!

When the man left I felt a sudden urge to yell and shout. I was not some... some slave! I am a human being!

"Would you mind telling me what the HELL is going on?!" I yelled pointing an accusing finger at his chest.

"HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME- YOUR MASTER IN THAT TONE OF VOICE!" He slapped me causing me to drop Lexi waking her up. She started crying. Despite the pain radiating from my cheek I crawled up to Lexi and started to comfort her. Trying desperately to stop the steady flow of tears running down her flushed cheeks.

"I'm so sorry. I-I don't know what came over me. I-I'm not usually like this. Oh god what have I done." I jumped at the closeness of his voice.

I heard a ripping sound coming from his direction but I paid no attention to him as I saw the blood dripping down her neck. I wrapped her frail body in my arms scared that if I let her go she would just fall to pieces. I felt a hand wrap around my arm and moving it away from Lex but I payed no mind to him. I felt numb all over and I didn't fight him as he wrapped his ripped shirt around her head.

He picked us both up and sat us gently on one of the seats in the car. Wrapping a seat belt around us both and getting in he said to a window to drive us 'home' Where ever that may be now.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Lexi's P.O.V

The scary man hit Char in the face and she fell over. The gravel on the ground bit my head. I felt a hot liquid run down my neck as I heard him talking to her but everything started looking and sounding fuzzy.

I tried to call out to Char but my voice was broken. It wouldn't work. I felt pressure on my head and right before I fell asleep I felt a different kind of warm liquid on my cheek.

-_-_-_-_-_-

I woke up in a pretty bedroom. The walls were pink and white. The bed was soft and fluffy and it looked like one a princess would sleep in. How did I get here? I got up and tried to find Car but the door wouldn't work. Now I was starting to worry because Char would never lock the door on my she always slept close as well in case the bad dreams started.

"Char?" I asked and was greeted by silence. "CHAR?" I started to worry and right when the first tear dropped from my eye the door busted open to a very kind looking man.

"A-a-are you my new daddy?" I asked confused. He chuckled why was he laughing at me?

"You could say that sweetie you're looking very pretty today." He said and my cheeks felt hot. I rush of wind rushed through the room and He spoke again.

"Why don't you look in the mirror?" I carefully walked over to the mirror and saw a pretty crown on my head and a dress only a princess would wear instead of my clothes from my new mummy.

It was a light pink and had a dark pink ribbon around the middle. I spun around and around in circles watching the dress flow out around me and a cupcake shape. The new daddy came up to me and tickled me. I giggled and squirmed trying to get out of the hold he had on my.

" Daddy where's Claire. I want cuddles." I said starting to remember why I was scared in the first place I had a bad dream and I wanted to make sure she was ok.

Daddy pulled a puppy face and said. " Why can't you cuddle me instead Claire is sleeping. You fell and bumped you head and your sister was so worried she fell asleep." He said calmly.

"B-b-but I want Char." I said almost crying.

"Sorry that I have to do this to you but go to sleep." He said his eyes going purple. Then everything went black no daddy no princess room just black.

____________________________

I'm going to try and post another chapter today but don't get your hopes up. I have a bad stomach ache so only if I feel up to it will I upload again. :P

Sorry for the late update but I had a HUGE case of writers block but as you can tell I'm back better than ever.

 :)

Please feel free to leave comments about anything because I'm happy to anyways I can make the book better for you.

Please comment vote or fan.

Love all my readers

-SugarCube_15