Chapter Six

_*_*_Chapter Six_*_*_

Claire's P.O.V

A small fluffy string ran across my cheek taking me away from my wonderful dream with my parents.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a little kitten perched ontop of my chest with its but and tail in my face. I slowly sat up trying not to startle the little kitten to much as her soft bed was taken from underneath her.

A slight mumble came from beside me almost causing me to drop the kitten. I small figure sat up and latched onto my waist.

"I was scared you wouldn't wake up. Daddy said you would be ok but I didn't know if I should believe him. Oh and guess who I saw at the shops?" She slightly slurred the 'sh' in shops. Before I could guess she called out. "LEO! Daddy almost hurt him but I made sure he wouldn't. This is sooty." She said picking up the small kitten from it's spot sleeping at my side.

"And this is Cambi be nice to him he is very small. He gets teased at bunny school." She said sadly as if the small fluffy bunny in her arms were a small new born baby.

"What did you say?" I asked her thinking all of this was finally getting to my head. "I saw Leo at the shops when I picked out Sooty!" She said in an exicited tone. "But daddy took us home before Leo could steal us away from our new home."

The doors opened and in walked the man who I still didn't know his name but I guess I have to call him master or something now don't I?

 I scurried over to the far side of the bed in hopes to be as far away from him as possible. I pulled Lexi over with me and held her in my arms.I pulled her up closer to me trying to comfort myself. She squirmed in my hold but that just made me tighted my grip on her.

"Let go of my daughter!" He yelled at me. As if I would let her near that freak! "NOW!" He boomed when I didn't comply. I held her closer to my chest and he stormed over to me and lifted up his hand as if to slap me but Lexi yelled out.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Her eyes flashed bright blue and she stood infront of me. The sound of the cat hissing brought me back to reality. What just happened?

I stood from the bed, picked up Lex and cuddled her to my chest. I ran around a very shocked master and out the door only to run straight into a very hard muscular chest.

"Well, well I never thought my baby brother would pick up a slave." Said a kind voice. I didn't dare look up scared that I might be hurt.

"Look at me child." He said. I looked up into a pair of beautiful green eyes that could melt any girls heart. His sandy blond hair was slightly in his face. He was wearing a t-shirt that had some band that was unknown to me on it. He was wearing blue jeans with a chain clipped to the back of the belt slot and the other end connected to some unknown object in his pocket. An angry master walked out of the bedroom and I instantly set Lexi on her feet and pulled her behind the boy with the green eyes and blond hair.

I grabbed onto the small chain like a little kid and with my other hand grabbed onto the back of his shirt.

"Don't touch her Seth she belongs to me!" Yelled Master. Seth instantly stepped in front of me and Lexi protectively.

"I'm not going to let you hurt an innocent child or a young woman." Seth said calmly. Tears started to run down my cheeks. I don't want to get hurt. In quick vampire speed Seth picked my and Lexi up and sped into another room. He gentley sat us onto the bed and before he could fully stand up I grabbed onto his shirt. I don't know why I felt I could trust him but I just could. He set of a 'safe' vibe.

"Please don't go I'm scared." I said pathetically. He nodded and sat onto the bed next to me. Lexi stood up from te bed and ran to the door. She opened it before I could think to stop her and ran down the hall.

"Daddy where are you?"She shouted as she ran down the hall. I wish I wasn't to scared to chase after her. Seth stood up and vamped after her. He came back seconds later with a squirming Lexi in his arms. "Let me go!" She yelled.

"Honey listen to me your 'daddy'" He said the word daddy with discust. "Is abit mad right now I think we should let him have some time to himself."

She burst out into tears. "But I never hadda daddy and new daddy is very nice. and and I want to spend time with him becuz' I'm scared something is gunna happen and I will lose new daddy again." She said through her sobs.

My heart shattered. She just wanted her family back not cracked this time. I stood up and rushed over to comfort her. I scooped her up bridal style and cuddled her to my chest. I felt two arms wrap around both of us and instantly felt calmer. Lexi's sobs stopped and she instantly slackened in our arms.

"How did you do that?" I asked very confused as to how he calmed us both with a hug.

"Do what? Oh, that all vampires have powers." He said with a smile as if it was a normal thing.

"VAMPIRE?!" I shouted at his face. Ok I don't see how I felt I could trust him. He's NUTS! He flashed another smile at me but this time there where two elongated fangs protruding from his gums. I pushed him off us as terror started to sink in. What if he killed me?!

"Calm down Claire... I believe?" He reached out and touched my arm causing a wave of calm to rush over my body. I complete understood he couldn't change who he was. He pulled me into a hug.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Seth's P.O.V

 I wouldn't dare tell her though she would never accept that and I refuse to use my power on her again. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes. Wait why are her eyes that colour? Only pureblood vampires had that piercing blue eye colour. Now that I mention it her sister had bright eyes but they were duller.

She keeled over in pain and instantly her hands went to her head as she screamed out in pain. Her knees buckled and right before she fell to the ground I grabbed her and tried to use my power to calm her or numb her at the least but it was being blocked by the one other thing that could block my powers... transormation.

She stopped screaming and cuddled into my chest her skin was ice cold. Another sign of the change.

"Claire this is very important I need to know who your parents and siblings are!" I shouted at her. She mouned in responce. God how could I be so stupid? She was still in pain I remember my change it was hell. How could I stand here and yell at her wile she was cowering into my shirt.

"Claire could you tell me that you are ok?" I asked gently. "It hurts! Make it go away!" she shouted at me. I looked around for help but only found a terrified Lexi.

"Lexi come here please your sister needs you." She looked at me with fear in her eyes but after a couple of minutes of contenplation she finally took a hesitant step towards me. I reached my hand out towards her and she took it carefully. I carefully pulled her toward me in hopes not to frighten her. I sent a wave of calm and understanding.

"Now, Lexi how brave are you?" I asked slowly. "Very brave I fink Sef." She said her 'th's as 'f's

"Okay no I need you to come and hold your sisters arms down with all your muscles and sit on her legs. I'm going to do something to help take away the pain so she feels better. Now you can't get scared because if you let go she might get hurt even more. Okay?" I tried to sound as calm as posible.

She nodded and sat on Claires legs and held her arms down. I moved her hair from her neck. Oh god I hope this worked. I made my fangs come down and I slowly lent down to her neck.

"Okay, you ready kiddo she might try to move but don't let go don't worry your not hurting her and no matter how much you think she is hurting don't let go. Got it?"

"Got it." She said with confidence in her little voice. I bit down into her neck and forced the calming endorphins into her veins in hopes that it would stop the pain. I pulled my fangs out of her vein and started to lap up the blood before sealing the wound with my saliva. she moaned before passing out.

"You can let her go now Lex she is asleep." I picked Claire up and lied her onto my bed. I stood up and picked up Lexi. She cuddled into my chest.

"Seffy?" She asked. "Yea, Lex?"

"Are you my brother?" She's so cute. "I wish cutey. I'm your uncle seffy." I said coppying her cute nickname for me.

"Yay! Are we going to see daddy?" She asked

"No honey I'm going to take you to bed and because you were so brave I'm going to build your new kitte-" I was cut off by her cute sleepy voice. "Her name is Sooty."

"Well then I'm going to build Sooty a castle bed." I felt her breathing even out so I slowed my pace scared to wake her up. We made it to her room without trouble and I tucked her in. How could one little girl make me want to dodge a bullet for her. I kissed her head and went back to check on Claire.

I would not try and force anything on her. I walked into my bedroom and grabbed the comforter off the end of my bed. I walked over to the couch and lied down. After a couple of minutes right before I drifted off I felt the blanket lift up and a small figure slide up next to me. With that I fell asleep.

___________________________________

Ok I sat up for litterally hours trying to write the longest chapter I could without over doing it.

Well anywys enjoy.

Comment, vote and fan away.

-SugarCube_15