chapter 10: reunited again

Start from the beginning

I nod to his question and I follow him to the kitchen, Leo was following us behind me. We get to the kitchen and Chase begins to fill up a glass with water. He hands the cup to me and I start to chug it.

It felt so damn good.

I loved the water here, it was so refreshing because of how hot it was. The water felt ice cold on my tongue. We were about to leave the kitchen and go back to the gaming room when we hear the main door open.

The twins were home.

That means that Xander was home.

Just as I was thinking about my plot to secretly kill Xander, Leo and Chase start to walk towards the front door. I didn't want to look like a loner so I followed them. Dumb mistake.

As I entered the main entrance, I see Xavier and Xander dropping their bags on the floor and taking off their shoes. Atleast there were some manners in this messed up household.

Chase then asks in a cheery voice "How was school boys?"

"Alright." muffled Xander.

"Good." replied Xavier.

"Why aren't you boys at football practice?" Leo queried.

Xavier then shrugs his shoulders and says "Coach wasn't in today, I think he'll be in on Friday though."

Chase and Leo nodded their heads and said various "Ohhh" sounds.

They probably sucked ass on the pitch but I wanted my questions answered.

"What position do you play?" I asked both of the twins.

At first they look at each other with confusion laced in their eyes. Xavier is the one who finally decides to break the tension.

"Uh I play midfielder, and erm he plays right back." Xavier informed me while pointing to Xander.

"So none of you play forward?" I question.

"No, forward is for try-hards who run for fun." Xander answers.

I was about to give him my opinion on how he is a lazy ass cunt, but then the door bell rang.

There was dead quiet silence. You could hear a pin drop, that was how quiet it was.

By the way they all looked at each other I'm pretty sure that the doorbell didn't ring often. This could only mean one thing..

FLYNN!

Before I could run to open the door, Xander beat me to it.

Fuck.

He opens the door and there stands a puzzled Flynn.

Xander looked him up and down and asked him "Who the fuck are you and what do you want?"

Before Flynn could answer Xander's rude question, I sprint up to him, pushing Xander out of the way and I jump on him. I wrap my small legs around his waist and my arms grasp the back of his neck. His hands wrap around my bum as he lifted me in the air. He spins me around, while I still hug him.

I have never been happier in my life.

Leo's pov:

There was a ring in the doorbell.

That's strange? Usually, we don't have visitors and if we did Vincent would normally inform us. Who could it be? What did they want? Why were they here?

We give each other looks of confusion. It seems like none of them knew what was happening too. All of our hands are gently on top of our guns while in our pockets, I was going to tell everyone to pull their guns out but I remembered about Nat.