As quick as lightning, he leaped into action. A flurry of kicks and punches ensued, creating a chaotic dance of violence handing Jin a sword, both cutting  ANTIs one after another into halves. The rest fled away as fast as they could to save their lives.

Jungkook saw y/n standing in the rain looking at him with eyes filled with concern her legs shaking with each step towards him. He threw the sword away and ran towards her then wrapped her into his arms. She felt too weak to stand still and he pulled her more closer to his chest. 

"Where were you gone? I was waiting for you!" she mumbled while griping the back of his jacket as if she never wanted to let him go. 

"You will always find me by your side no matter what happen I am Still with you." He kissed her forehead cupping her cheeks while smiling faintly. 

It seemed the time has paused for them as they felt warmth of each others embrace

It seemed the time has paused for them as they felt warmth of each others embrace. None of them wanted to let go of first. It felt like decades have passed without them being together. Distance had no place between them not even for air to pass.   Thats how close they wanted to be with each other.

In Taehyung's castle, 

The moon hung low in the ink-black sky as he practiced his deadly craft with a swords while the blades sliced through the air with calculated grace, a lone messenger emerged cautiously, knees trembling while bowing before him.

"Master half of the fort is set on fire. Hundred and seven of our men have been burned alive. We have speculations that Namjoon and his allies might have attacked upon us" he delivered the message with concern.

Taehyung looked at him for a second and started laughing maniacally. The messenger unsure of what to do laughed along with him.

Tae's expression suddenly changed to anger "You fool! How dare you to think someone can attack at my place so easily."

Poor messenger terrified of his life apologized while bowing down repeatedly.

"It was me who set the fire" Tae said proudly.

"yh- You Master?"

Taehyung placed the sharp edge of his sword on his chest almost piercing it.
"Do you have a problem with it?"

"n-No sir! Never... "

"I just wanted to get some rats out of their rat holes" Taehyung burst in laughter knowing his plan worked.

"But Master what about the ANTI's that died?"

"Clean up the mess , right now we need to welcome the guests who are arriving. We are gonna have a family party soon" Tae commanded the other guards with a sinister grin not showing any remorse even for a second on death of his own men.

"Ok Master! I will do as you say."

"You did the biggest mistake of your life y/n

"You did the biggest mistake of your life y/n . The price you have have to pay for it is much worse than anyone can ever think of" He said and continued to play his evil dance in the rain.
Chopping the head of the messenger.

"Nobody dare question me you fool."  He said while mercilessly walking over the lifeless body of messenger.

To be continued.....