Part 13

It was all in my head, i trapped my self into this castle. Each time i saw something it was just the reflection of my own feelings.

Taehyung represent my dark side who wants me to always run away from my problems and insecurities not letting me love anyone .

 Namjoon was the creative side of me shaping the world but fearful of making mistakes.

 August D is bravery , the warrior in me who try to protect me but follow instincts for my dark thoughts.

 Hobi is the hope who try to remain optimistic in all the odds but is still weak because of ANTI's all the people who try to put me down. 

Jimin is fairy  who is caring and wants me to live happy and healthy life.

And Jungkook,  my Kookie is personification of love, the feeling i have running away from always. Thinking it does not belong to me. I abandoned him, each time he came i ignored him. So it took place of anger inside me, i felt like being rival with him always. I always felt love is a thing to use as a comfort tool its not needed other wise. Just like when i got everything sorted , getting the dream job and being happy , he faded away.
I have held him captive from a very long time in the chamber of dark. He suffered because of me. He cried because of me.

The day mom and dad got divorced and Seokjin oppa left me too. I began thinking there is no love , maybe that is why Jungkook was captivated. I created this mess around me. I buried myself in this darkness. Years of being alone i realized the materialistic things i made goal of my life can't buy me happiness. All those years with no birthday wishes, no Christmas presents , no holidays. The workload ate me , each tiring day coming at home with only silence ringing inside my head. All the meals that became hard to get down my throat but i stuffed to survive. For what?

Because i am a human too. Others experiences do not define my fate. Just because it did not worked for them does not mean same would happen to me too. Shutting myself from the world, i thought is going to keep me safe. But the monsters inside me are even uglier.

There is only one way to get out of here. To get my life together.

Its to fight- to fight back .

I am not gonna give upon myself this time.

Jin : How is she now doctor? Please you have to save her

Jin : How is she now doctor? Please you have to save her. Its been a week she is in Coma from the day i saved her drowning in the bathtub. When will she wake up?? ( Chocking on his tears)

 When will she wake up?? ( Chocking on his tears)

Dr.Hoseok : We are trying our best Jin.  Y/N is not only your sister she is like my little sister too. Her brain is active , but all the other vitals are still critical. We are hoping for treatment to become successful.