Part 9

Mom and dad got divorced, oppa did left too, i was sent to hostel.
Every one just abandoned me.
There is no place i could call home now.

How did it all turned so bad. What did i ever do wrong to deserve this?
I want someone to tell me its a bad dream, i just want to wake up from this nightmare. 😖 🥺

Tae : its not a nightmare princess, the real world sucks

Y/N : Taehyung! I am not even surprised you are here now...have you come to make it worse?

Tae : Never! You are my pretty girl, i am always there even when nobody else is.

(Taehyung cupped her face)

Tae : Just look at me! I can set you free.

Y/N : I don't love you , i can not go with you.

Tae : The love you are looking for don't exist , everyone else will leave you eventually. I am the only safe place.

Y/N  just staring at him with broken Ecstasy, and heavy heart knowing he was the only person around in this cold world.

Tae : Just tell me you are ready.

Y/ N : i am ready , just take me from here.

Tae ( smirking ) : Are you sure there is no going back.

Takes a deep breath and clench her fist...

Y/N : I am sure i do not want to live in this life.

Taehyung smile and come closer, push her hairs softly from neck and whispers ... "Kill yourself"

Her eyes widened, and whole body froze for a while.

Y/ N : what are you saying. ( Push him back)

But Taehyung was like a stone did not even moved an inch, his eyes were staring at her making her fall deep in the dark orbs.

Tae : Death is the only liberation from pain of life princess. Your soul can reign the dark world with me.
Think about it no one can find you , no one can tame you, no one can hurt you!

Each of his word was hypnotizing ...she mindlessly started moving towads the bathroom and sat in the bath tub , turned the tap.
Water slowly started filling and she felt paralyzed.