After agonizingly brutal five more it was the match day

After agonizingly brutal five more it was the match day. I think I am going to faint by just looking at her. She looks so damn hot managing her team and here I am briefing them a little and giving a slight bit of motivation to my team. But whatever, I want her to win,I can never see her lose, and coming from someone who always strives for the best and leaves no stone unturned to win,I think I have lost even without playing.

Get a grip, Danny, you cannot lose, YOU.CAN'T.LOSE.

But I think, "Shut up Danny, have you lost your mind or something, is something bothering you, where the hell are you lost" AD said or more like shouted bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hey, I didn't see you coming" I replied

"How would you when you are literally ogling the shit out of that poor boy who was just cheering for you, everyone else is practicing and here you are, idiot. Let's go ".I nodded my head and we went towards the court but AD stopped me midway and said

"If we lose this match, I'll kick your balls and halt your generation you lover boy, just concentrate" he threatened me, like threatened me.

No one can threaten me, even if that person is my brother. So I pushed him a little being considerate and slowly growled " First of all, Don't tell me what to do. Secondly do not play to lose and thirdly I am no lover boy. But if I were to be one you don't get to come in between her and me, so get this thing in the head, Samjha " I completed and stormed off.

What the hell is his problem even if he is my brother, no one directly or indirectly can say shit about her, I will not fucking tolerate it.

Damn, I need to cool down. I directly went to the changing room and hit the showers. I need to be in my zone before the match. Whatever Advik's problem is he needs to let go of it otherwise I will make him understand, and it will not be good.

After a good 20 minutes, I turned off the shower, dried myself, and changed into my jersey. Number 11, I don't even remember why I even got this number on my t-shirt but I have always been fascinated with 11:11 and wanted something meaningful and spiritual for myself. Sometimes I think there is even a deeper connection to this number than I think but let's just say it's my belief.

I got dressed and went towards the court everyone was already present and I had to lead my team. I wanted to look at her before the match but I knew that If I did I'd just lose myself in her.

Both the teams gathered and our coaches were just briefing us about the do's and don'ts. After which I had a little pre-game talk with my team.

"Listen, I know it's our first match with the girl's team but don't underestimate them by thinking, oh that's a girl team and shit. They are players and good ones at that, I've watched them play and they have come here to win like us. We have come here to play, fair and square, and we will give our best to win. Got it boys" .

"Yohooo"

They all said in unison . We are called to the court. We were playing defense and they were attacking.

Anvaisha and I were called to the center and with that, the ball was thrown. I was just about to take the ball when anvaisha surprisingly jumped to my full height and took the ball away from me. To say I was shocked and amused at the same time would be an understatement but I regained my composure, ran and took the ball, passed it, and shot.BASKET.

Fast forward to the current situation, both teams are standing equally at 15 points with only 5 minutes left to our last quarter. The ball is again thrown but this time I catch It and run towards our basket, dribbling the ball, with some girl running alongside to stop me. I passed the ball to AD and he threw the ball but Cupcake I mean Anvaisha caught it mid-air and made a run towards her basket, but AD was fast and was covering her making it difficult for her. I run and catch up to them,I signal AD to leave her and go towards our basket so I can pass it to him. I easily cover Anvaisha because of my height but she does not give in to my attempts and tries to pass the ball but I won't let her.

She tries to take a shot but as soon as I snatch the ball from her and pass it to AD, she falls because of my abrupt act and is about to injure herself, I hold on to her tightly and there is a round of applause. Oh! I think AD scored a basket and we won. But I think I held my trophy even before winning.

"Are you okay? You are not injured? right?" I ask her but she is holding onto me for dear life and has shut her eyes so tight it looks like they are welded. Come on cupcake give me your eyes, I want to know if you are okay.

As soon as she registers my words, she opens her sunshine eyes and I want to drown in them but we are not a place where I can do that. So after making sure she is fine, I unglue myself from her, I look at her once again to make sure she is truly fine, go to my team and celebrate with them.

I am happy that we won but I am not happy because her team lost and I don't want to see the disappointment in those eyes, that's why I left abruptly and directly went home.

I think AD came home late last night because Mom was scolding him when I was trying to sleep.

The next morning I woke up early and was getting ready when it happened.

AD came into the room limping, with a bandage on his head , his right arm, and his left leg. What the actual fuck happened to him.

"Are you out of your mind, what the fuck happened to you moreover who did this Advik??"

He forwarded his uninjured hand and said "Help me sit, I'll tell you but please promise me first that you will not overreact, okay?."

"I think we are past all this, just tell me what the hell happened".

"You know you were right, I think I like her, she is a fighter Danny?" he said, and man I was getting a bad feeling about this.

"Have you hit your head a little too hard or what? why are you talking in riddles and why are you talking about Anvaisha like that?" I asked him and he just laughed. This asshole is laughing instead of answering me.

"Umm, First no, it was just a slight brush of a bat, secondly I got into a fight and thirdly how did you know I was talking about Anvaisha? You like her ,don't yoy.I knew it .You fucker." again he started laughing.

"Will you just tell me or not?"

.

.

.

"WHAT THE FUCK, is she fine . I am going to her"

"Wait Danish " AD was shouting behind me. But I am way ahead now.I need to get to her and make sure she is fine. How could I not know?

I started my car and was about to leave when AD caught up to me and said

"How will you reach her without her address and /or phone number. Here go"

Please be safe cupcake.

Hi guys , I hope you enjoyed reading the fifth chapter of Across hearts.
I am a new writer but I will try my best to at a good pace ,with a good heart and with lots of fun ,games and drama.

Meet you soon ,Anvi style.