Chapter 5||the 4th closet

Third person PoV:

Pixel has a nightmare of Scar's death again. He wakes up and sees Scar's toy bunny Theodore. At this point in time,
Scar is back alive and hanging out with his friends as usual, but pixel knows that isn't scar. For being late to his job, he gets fired. He then went to a party with his friends and he asked Scar some questions. Some answered right, some answered with "I don't remember."

Officer Trayaurus and Pixel plan to meet up to discuss Scar's behavior since Scqr also refused his old doll Ryan from the house wreckage. Theodore actually says something "Shining Reef Silver Star". He drives to house to tell him of the message.  He passed by a new restaurant, Circus Baby's Pizza. Near Trayaurus's house, he saw a weird clown girl animatronic pass by. As soon as he got there, Trayaurus was half dead. On the floor was the Ryan doll and some sort of brain scrambling device. He puts it on and Ryan now looks like a toddler human girl. He takes
Ryan with him to the hospital. Pixel tells Thxcya of the message and she says it's a location

The doctor says Trayaurus will be okay and survive, and Scar seems disappointed by what the doctor said. Pixel and thx drive to a town called Shining Reef and see a hose with a shining star on it. Inside is Uncle st4ts asking if they know about Scar. scar arrives asking Uncle st4ts to come into the next room with her alone. pixel and Thx go upstairs and see a chest. Inside was another Scar looking more like the original Scar but unconscious. They then hear a sound, Uncle st4ts screams and is seem dead with holding a knife. Pixel and thx then  drive away with the other  Scar.

At Pixel's apartment, they hide the other Scar. Scar arrives trying to find the other Scar. Scar leaves empty handed, and pixel and thx call Daniel and about everything. They start making a plan. Thx remembers how scar had a device that when worn, the animatronics would see you, and maybe tampering with it could do the exact opposite.

The other "Scar" starts talking and turns into his true form, Circus Baby, (Scott) . She picks Pixel up, attempting to kiss him. His faceplates open to reveal saw blades. He puts on the tampered device and becomes invisible to Circus Baby.

He drops him and walks away. Thx follows Baby until captured by him, and brought to Circus Baby's Pizza.He forces thx to perform surgery on a dying Martyn who has escaped the Bon bonnette skin suit. Thx completes the surgery. The unconscious scar wakes up and is told everything. She is the real scar. She decides to go to Uncle st4ts house. Same for Circus Baby. Inthelittlewood then throws thx in a room with 4 more missing children.

A mangled up mess of Funtime Tobias takes one child. Think and Dan meet up at Circus Baby's Pizza. They enter to be trapped in a mirror maze with Funtime Freddy. They find thx. They attempt to bring the missing children with them.Thx is then chased by mangled Funtime Tobias through a tube maze. Thx escapes, but Funtime Tobias falls in a ball pit. Dan and thx leave with the 3 children.

Think manages to make Funtime Sammy crash into a merry go round and mangle him up. Think hears a familiar voice, the voice of jimmy, he is trapped inside a mixture of melted endoskeltons of the original 4 animatronics,

Martyn then injects think with a strange liquid that made him pass out. He wakes up with ghost Jimmy next to him trying to find pieces of his coloring sheet. He needs to put the pieces back together. He sees 3 children named Tubbo, Gem, and Lauren. gem remembers how Sam the rabbit helped her find her dog. The coloring page is put together and Think wakes up to see martyn inthelittlewood attacked by mangled Funtime Sammy . Martyn inthelittlewood dies, and think is brought outside and lives.

At Uncle st4ts's house,Scar and Circus Baby come face to face. Baby says how scar was always the favorite child, and how father always liked scar more than her.

More confusing is how Baby says she used to be a little girl, yet scar never had the actual soul of original scar. Baby explains how each closet holds a different stage of scar's life. Ryan was toddler scar. Second closet, her as a kid. Third Closet, her current self as a teenager. Baby explains that she herself is the one from the Fourth Closet. Baby tells Charlie about how ren said Baby was a mistake.

Lizzie (Scott/baby) holds the memories of Baby, herself, and scar. Scar remembers of Henry's suicide animatronic in uncle st4ts's closet. Scar activates it and it stabs both Baby and scar. Pixel breaks in yelling at scar to come back, but scar dies attempting to say "I love you." with pixel at a graveyard at the graves of gem, Tubbo, Lauren, Katherine,Joey, Ren, and scar. The book ends with Pixel walking to woman waiting for him.