50. A SECOND APOCALYPSE WEDDING

CHAPTER FIFTY: A SECOND APOCALYPSE WEDDING

"THE COFIDENT CAN BREAK" 

---

The song 'Teenage dream' was playing as the two bridal couples was dancing slowly to the music in the ballroom while fog filled the dance floor.

You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream
The way you turn me on

Sloane and Luther were dancing together with their forehead rested against each other.

I can't sleep
Let's run away and
Don't ever look back,

You and Five were dancing together with your faces inches apart as you were looking into each other's eyes.

Don't ever look back

Even so there were others around you, you both felt like the only two people on earth.

We drove to Cali
And got drunk on the beach
Got a motel and
Built a fort out of sheets

The others watched as the two bridal couples were dancing their first dance as husband and wife.

I finally found you
My missing puzzle piece
I'm complete

You and Five looked over at Klaus who gave you a thumb up with a smile and you both smiled back before you looked back at each other.

Let's go all the way tonight
No regrets, just love
We can dance, until we die
You and I, will be young forever

Diego and Lila grabbed each other's hands before walking out on the dance floor while Allison and Ben went over to one of the tables.

You make me feel
Like I'm livin' a
Teenage dream

The Klaus started dancing with himself which cause Luther and Sloane to chuckled.

The way you turn me on
I can't sleep
Let's run away and
Don't ever look back,

"I know it's not exactly what we have planned about our second wedding but--" "Hey" you said, cutting Five off "I don't care about a big wedding. It's not everyday someone proposes to you when the world is ending" she said and he chuckled "I guess not" he said "You propose in the apocalypse, so it only make sense that I propose at the end of the world" you said and he smiled "And also this is how I imagined spending my last days with you" he said and you smiled before you rested your head on his chest while you two were dancing.