19. SCREW EVERYBODY

CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCREW EVERYBODY

"Lost doesn't mean alone"

---

Five pulled up the briefcase from a dumpster as Luther ran up to him "Where is anyone?" Luther asked "You're the first" Five said "What?" Luther asked "Yeah" Five said before he looked around "Where the hell is Y/n?" he asked "I thought you found her" Luther said "I did, and I asked Gabe to give her my messages and now I'm really hoping that she will show up" Five said.

Then they spotted Klaus came running at the end of the alley with his hands stretched out to the sides. He almost ran straight into the wall as he turned down the alley.

"We made it" he said as he ran down the alley before he stopped in from of them "What do you mean 'we'?" Five asked but Klaus just moved one of his hands beside his face.

The two looked confused at Klaus as he started groaning and grunting "Get out" he said almost choking out his words while letting out a shuddering grunts.

"Out" Klaus said before he put his hands to his stomach as he hunched over before vomiting on the ground by his feet.

Klaus let out a groan as he fell to the ground, still holding his stomach.

"I can't believe it. I mean, you're here" Luther said, the two knew that if anyone of their siblings would be late, it would be Klaus.

"We've got eight minutes left" Five said as he looked at his watch. "I just had the strangest dream" Klaus said as he was laying on the ground while whimpering.

---

Lila was sitting on a chair in front of the desk while Diego was sitting next to her, still passed out.

"Diego Hargreeves..." Lila said as Diego started to wake up. He let out a grunt before sitting up.

He looked at his body before he looked at Lila who was sitting next to him, looking directly at The Handler that was sitting behind her desk.

"Meet my mother" Lila said and Diego looked towards The Handler "Mother this is Diego...my boyfriend" Lila said "What?" Diego asked as he had his hands on the desk while he was looking at her before he looked back at The Handler.

---

"We've got a minute left!" Luther said as he slammed his fist on the dumpster.

"What's going on, guys? Are we going somewhere?" Klaus asked hoarsely, was he was laying on the ground.

"It was a simple task. It was a simple task!" Five said as he walked back and forth aggressive.

"And all we had to do was be here. Didn't have to fight a giant seas monster, no. Any army of mutants? Nein" Five said aggressive.