49. VIA LA APOCALYPSE

Start from the beginning

"Love, you look...Wow" he said before taking a deep breath "Do I look okay?" you asked "Okay? You look amazing...I don't think words can describe how beautiful you are" he said as he stared at you "I didn't think it was possible for me to fall even more in love with you" he said.

One look at you, my whole life falls in line
I prayed for you before I called you mine

You and Five looked at each other with a smile as Luther and Sloane looked at each other smiling.

A smile spread across your face, showing your adorable dimples. You have always being everything Five could ever dream of. Your smile would light up even the darkest nights and your admirable laugh mesmerized everyone in the room.

Oh, I can't believe it's true, sometimes

"Let's get this over with before I die of cringe" Ben said, ruining the moment.

Everyone took their place outside on the veranda on the balcony where the ceremony would be held.

Lila was both Sloane's and your bridesmaid. Viktor was Luther's best man while Five didn't had any and he didn't mind.

Klaus was the one officiate the ceremony and even so he didn't care, Ben was the one that walk Sloane down the aisle while Diego was the one that walk you down the aisle.

"You look beautiful" Diego said "Thanks" you said with a smile before he let go of you when you had reach the end and Diego walked over to sit down next to the others.

"Dearly beloved, we're gathered here today for a good time, not a long time, so let's have a good time, huh? Cause the sun can't shine every day. Can I get an amen?" Klaus said.

"Amen" the others said before cheering while Diego whistled.

I get to love you, it's the best thing that I'll ever do
I get to love you, it's a promise I'm making to you

"Luther, do you be taking this banging hottie to be your lady?" Klaus asked Luther "I do" Luther said as he picked up her hands "Sloane, do you promise to love and cherish this big hairy bastard for the next 24 to 48 hours?" Klaus asked "I do" Sloane said "Give or take a day" Five said which cause you to chuckled while Klaus shushed him "I'm gonna try" Sloane said.

"We are also gathered here today for Y/n and Five to get married again. For Romeo and Juliet, Bonnie and Clyde. Mr. grumpy pants and his mannequin wife. Those two old couple that got married in the apocalypse but now they get married again in front of their loves ones" Klaus said before he looked at you.

"Y/n, will you take this old bastard, our little psycho, mr. grumpy pants, to be your lawfully wedded husband? In sickness and in health. will you love him, will you promise to honor and cherish him, to care for him and protect him till death do you apart?" Klaus asked "I do. Always" you said while smiling and Klaus looked at Five "Five, will you take this beautiful young woman Y/n Blake, to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, will you love her, will you promise to honor and cherish her, to care for her and protect her till death do you apart?" Klaus asked "I do. Always" Five said with a big smile on his face.

Whatever may come, your heart I will choose
Forever I'm yours, forever I do
I get to love you, I get to love you

"I Five, take Y/n Blake to my lawfully wedded wife again, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you. I promise to love you, respect you, honor you, care for you, protect you, support you, defend you, tease you, argue with you, laugh with you...And so on and so on" he said and you let out a chuckled "I promise to support you in whatever you choose to do. I promise not to judge you. I promise to be silly and laugh with you. A lot. I promise to be honest with you. I promise that I'll never stop loving you, not even for a second, I promise to remind you every day how much I care about you. I promise to never break your heart. I promise to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish you, till death do us apart, which is soon" Five said and you chuckled "But until then, I promise to do all that, no matter what, for the rest of my life and yours" he said.