SURPRISE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hi, guys! First of all gusto ko magpasalamat sa pagbabasa ng story ni bb Yulia at ni the who? This is one of my most favorite story of mine! Super fave! So, I'm super glad na nagustuhan ninyo rin.

(No commenting spoilers, please! We don't do that here. Let others enjoy the story.)

And with that being said, I'm happy to announce that "The Ravels" will be published under PSICOM PUBLISHING INC. YAY! 🥰

I'll be including NINE SPECIAL CHAPTERS. I'm planning TEN SPECIAL CHAPTERS sana. It's either 8-10 Special Chapters.

And to not get your hopes high, the five special chapters in the book are also here. I'm sorry kasi I have to include it since for the new readers na magbabasa for the first time sa libro. They deserve to know, right? Since prequel 'to ng The Ravels Inception.

But bibigyan ko naman kayo ng NEW and EXCITING 4 or 5 special chapters! So, exclusive lang 'to sa libro kaya sana makabili kayo. Hulaan ninyo na lang kung tungkol saan 'yung special chapters. Who knows baka dagdagan ko pa. Since this is my favorite story of mine!

The price is to be announced since we're still working on it. For the cover, I am the one who conceptualized it so rest assured na maganda 'yon! 🥰 For my bb Yulia of course. Illustrations and such!

It will be released later this year. Around December! So I hope you support me with this one. I'm really nervous about it. Kapag nag-re-release ako ay kinakabahan ako palagi.

So, sana makabili kayo! 🤍 Thank you so much!

PS: I'll try to finish The Ravels Inception next year. I'm just finishing Endless Vigor of Vices.

Love lots,Josevf