actual answers

not proof read

i checked my phone a bit later to see it had just been over an hour. pulling out my phone i texted lizzie saying i was walking home now and ill be back soon. she replied almost instantly and i stood up packing my few things in my bag. i started walking back to my street when i notice braxton hanging around a bunch of what looks to be 18 year olds.

i knew his older brother was around that age so i assumed it was his friends but looking at the group as i got closer i realized the older brother wasnt there.

when i was just about to pass the group they noticed me. it was about 6 people and they were all high or something which i wasnt to surprised about. a few of them whistled as i walked past and i just rolled my eyes. i was almost home.

the group got into the car they were sitting in and started to slowly follow me calling things out. i heard braxton trying to stop what ever they were planning but it didnt work.

i go out enough at night to know what they were getting at or going to do so i simply turned and walked down a narrow path where cars cant go. going this way meant it took longer to get home but that didnt really bother me.

i got home and it was 10:40pm so earlier than i usually do. i used the spare key lizzie gave me to unlock the front door and i was met with a distressed lizzie. "what happened, are you okay?" she asked noticing me walking in.

"yeah im sorry for taking longer, these people were following me so i took a different path" i apologized forgetting i need to tell people about my wareabouts.

"are you okay now?" she said calming herself.

"yeah nothing i haven't been through before" i shrugged and she just stared at me probably shocked something i dunno i'm to tired.

"okay, i can tell your tired, goodnight y/n/n" we said our goodnights again and i quietly snuck back into mine and mattie's room.

"y/n?" mattie's sad voice called out from his bed. i looked over barely being able to see him from the dark light.

"hey mattie, what's wrong" i said dropping my bag on my side and i was about to go over to his bed but he was already up and clinging to my waist.

"there's weird noises outside, and a tree keeps hitting the window, it's just really scary" he says sniffling. "can i sleep in your bed?"

i couldn't not agree because i left him alone here when he was obviously scared but the bed was smaller than my one back "home"

i got into bed and mattie got in beside me with his spider man plushie.
he went to sleep quickly but his curly hair was against my neck making me itchy.  i couldn't move back cause there was a wall there so everything was just icky.

i moved his hair from touching my neck and stared up at the ceiling. so much for sleep.

sometimes i wish i was the type of person who could sleep for hours all day everyday i wouldn't even care if people said i was wasting my day. instead i quite literally never sleep. 3 hours on a good day it's horrible.

the next day

3rd person pov

today was a half day for school since some event was happening so y/n didn't even think of grabbing a snack from the kitchen. she would be home by 1 anyway.

but when she finished filling her waterbottle lizzie came into the room dressed for work herself.

"hey honey, did you get something for lunch or would you like some money to buy something" she said digging through the fridge herself.

"oh. it's okay i'll be fine" y/n dismissed shaking her head and hands taking a step away from the kitchen.

lizzie stood up and gave y/n a questioning look.

"y/n you gotta eat something, you can't wait till you get home that's too long" the lady explained to the teen.

"lizzie seriously i'm okay and it's only a half day" she said fixing her bag straps. "i'm going to go brush my teeth before we leave" y/n finished removing herself from the situation.

once she was gone lizzie let out a sigh. she didn't know if she was reading into this too much maybe it's just how teenagers are.

she made a mental note to talk to scarlet about her own teen and gathered the rest of her work stuff.

y/n pov
i stepped out of miss olsen car waving goodbye and making the long walk to the other side of the school to meet monica.

i got a few stares as i walked but couldn't blame them even i couldn't tell if i have black eyes or eye bags.

"she looks ill" some girl commented
"no literally, her dad probably poisoned her. another added.

i rolled my eyes taking a seat at our tree. 10 minutes of me staring at the long grass later monica plops herself down beside me.

"morning babes, how you feeling" she questioned leaning her arm on my shoulder.

"i feel normal honestly. not bad not great" i answered and she nodded with a smile.

"look at you go! actually giving me a solid answer and not i'm fine" she said jokingly.

"you love me" i shook my head resting it on my knees.

"that i do"

a/n
kinda ass but like oh well