♤ 11. - '𝑴𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓' ♤

✞︎__________✞︎

[𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏: 1𝚡5 + 1𝚡6]

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦?" 𝐑𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧 whispered to Zae, slightly pointing at the curly haired guy walking in front of them. She was wondering if it was him who took her radio. But she had no idea - for now - it was that guard. Clarke rushed toward him with rage in her eyes. Everyone could see the flames in her deep blue irises.

"Hey!" the blonde yelled, catching Blake's attention. "Where is it?"

Thr two of them stopped, letting Zae, Raven and Finn catch up. Blake turned around. Raven went quiet. Like, completely quiet. The youngest girl couldn't even hear her breathing.

"What the fuck is he doing here?" Angry but silent words exited the ponytailed girl's mouth. "What the actual-"

Clarke scoffed, as if she was going to yell at him and go on a rant. Sigh. Here we go again.

"They're getting ready to kill three-hundred people up there, to save oxygen. And guess what? It won't be councilmembers. It'll be working people. Your people."

Suddenly Raven, who was previously right next to Zae charged forward to the older guy.

"Yo, Dickwad!" she shouted. "Where the fuck is my radio?"

For at least one second, she could see the pure shock on Blake's face, over seeing the ponytailed girl.

"Bellamy! What have you done with the radio?" Finn shouted, shoving him back.

Then he returned to that pokerface.

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Wait", Raven interrupted. "Bellamy Blake? You are Bellamy Blake? Holy shit. They're looking everywhere for y-"

"Shut up."

Clarke's eyes widened.

"Looking for him why?" she asked, staring at both of them. The three others were curious to find out.

"He shot chancellor Jaha", the ponytailed girl bombed with a satisfied look on her face, but that wasn't the end of her revealing. "And guess what? They found out about your little secret."

At first, the freckled girl had no idea what Raven was talking about. But when she secretly nodded to Zae's way the switch in her head clicked.

They found out about the torture. But how?

Suddenly, a flaw of anger burned inside of the freckled girl. Blake had been struting around on Earth, acting as if he was so much better than her, when in reality, he really wasn't.

Clarke somehow looked even more shocked, staring at Blake with disbelief.

"That's why you took the wristbands", she realized. "You needed everyone to think we're dead."

Finn also joined the scolding, copying the blonde's moves.

"And all that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just cared about saving your own skin."