♤ 1. - 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 ♤

✞︎__________✞︎

[𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏: 1𝚡1]

𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐬 the Burning Pickpocket but most commonly called Guard Killer, to everyone who's heard her story, Zae Cheong was sitting down on her bed, staring blankly at the rock floor in front of her, like she had done for a whole year as a prisoner. Observing her nails, she felt the unresistable urge to rip them off, as they were broken short to her skin with something - what used to be bright - dark red on the tips. She didn't like the blood. Ever since that day Zae couldn't stand the sight of blood, not even the slightest. Blood. Red. Red and- Stop that.

"Prisoner 2-4-4, face the wall."

The freckled girl had been so intensely focused on her broken nails she barely noticed the door slamming open, two guards storming into the cell.

Instead of facing the wall as they ordered, Zae stood up from the bed, backing away from the two guards. Guard 1 shook his head in disappointment as Guard 2 hurriedly walked toward her.

"Hold out your arm", he ordered as Zae's stare grew bigger. At the sight of the shock baton he whipped out after the words she - out of reflex - slid her shoe under his feet, causing him to drop down to the floor, but not before his shock baton hit her waist. The burning touch of it scarred through her body, as she was forced to the floor, lying down on the side, gasping loudly for air, but only a few painful seconds later she forced herself quiet. Guard 1 who'd shook his head walked toward her with something grey, seemingly out of metal.

And the other is at it, Zae thought.

The pain refused to leave her but still, she raised her leg, kicking guard 1 in the face - hearing something crack.

Guard 1 screamed in pain as the freckled girl quickly got on her feet, and shouted:

"Ah! She broke my fucking nose!"

Zae ran towards the open door but didn't get far as the familiar, unexplainable pain struck through her body, causing her to drop to the floor, on her side, gasping for air. Turns out guard 2 had shocked her.

Guard 2 pinned her down to the floor with a little too hard grip around her neck, placing his knee on her left arm, having the girl in an iron grip.

"Stay down, Guard Killer", he hissed, grabbing her right wrist harshly.

Zae fought not to wrinkle her forehead - showing an emotion - as she could see other teenagers getting pulled out of their cells. What's happening?

Her thoughts were interrupted as a kind of mild pain struck through her wrist, as if a hundred needles were forced into her skin. With the feeling of that something was stuck to her right wrist, she got lifted up by the guard - by her neck - harshly, and he mumbled into her ear:

"Congratulations, Guard Killer. You're going to Earth."

That was the last thing she heard before guard 2 brought the handle of the shock baton to Zae's face, hitting her hard on the temple, forcing her eyes shut.

~ ❦︎ * ❦︎ ~

Day 6-7.

Sitting in her cell, it was the sixty-seventh day as a prisoner for Zae. Ever since the 'incident' she swore quietly to herself that she would never - ever - talk again.