◇ 8. - 𝑾𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 ◇

✞︎__________✞︎

[𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏𝚏 𝚘𝚏: 1𝚡3]

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐫𝐞𝐝. Zae made her way toward the boy she'd once fought. The boy who'd killed her mother. All the goons were there by the forest with him, including Blake. But Zae didn't give a fuck. An axe was buried in the tree a few meters away from her. Blake went to get it, as he'd been the one to throw it. But the freckled girl stopped him. Doing a remake of two nights ago, she didn't think when she elboed him in the face, this time, much harder. The blood practically sprayed out of his nose. Zae didn't waste a second to curl both her hands around the axe, pulling it out of the tree.

The tears made her eyes shine brighter than pearls, but she bravely held them in. After lunging toward Murphy with the axe high up in the air, Zae couldn't remember what happened next, it all was a blurr.

~ ❦︎ * ❦︎ ~

Never. Never. Ever. Murder anyone. The rule was that simple.

Her tears had fallen, staining her cheeks. Everyone surrounded the newly formed scene. The axe wasn't in her hands anymore. It was buried in Murphy's left arm. He was lying on the ground in a small puddle of blood. Blood. It was blood. The red- Stop that. Zae didn't pay attention whether he was unconscious or not. The freckled girl looked around, without turning her head, catching shocked stares from every single one of the delinquents.

But that's when it hit her. She tried to kill him. Like those guards. And everyone saw. She tried to kill him. Kill. Murde- Stop that.

"Oh my God." Clarke's voice was heard right next to her.

Zae didn't waste a second to run. Into the dropship, she made her way up the ladder, to the second floor.

Jasper was there. Unconscious. The freckled girl sat down next to him, putting her hand on his forehead. It was warm. Was that a bad thing? She didn't really understand anything at the moment. She took away her hand.

How long had she sat there? Did she just come? Or had it been several minutes already? Hours? It was a dark dropship, Zae couldn't tell what time it was there. She looked down at the metal floor.

"We're not killing her!" Clarke's loud voice echoed through the dropship, from the first floor. "We don't even know why she did it!"

"I don't need to know why. Just that, that bitch just tried to kill Murphy", Blake's voice countered.

Oh. They where debating whether they should kill her off or not. Amazing.

"You don't know that", Clarke argued against him, with a some-what shaking voice. She didn't believe herself.

Zae gently grabbed a cup which consisted ice cold water, taking tiny sips, as she hadn't drank in a while.

"Listen to yourself, princess. You don't even believe your own words."

"She got his arm, that isn't killing", the blonde tried.

"You weren't even there to see it, she swung at his neck first", Blake said, as if she was stupid. "He'd be dead if he hadn't dodged out of the way."