I can wait for you

I swear i could feel it, i could feel her eyes on me. 

She is so beautiful, standing up there looking at me, she is here, ohhh, she IS here. She....

-FREEN,- one of my teammates brought me back to the game,- girl play, where are you?

-Sorry,- i was trying my best to concentrate on the game, but she was there looking at me and most probably had an answer for me. Oh i need to go to speak to her.

I already wanted to run out to her when, oh f*ck, f*ck, f*ck, my father was standing right in front of me and was smiling. Oh, i don't like this smile, it never ends good for me.

-Where are you going?

-No...Nowhere, just wanted to freshen up.

-I see, yeah, you need a freshen up,- he hugged my shoulder holding my upper arm very tightly and walked in the corner of the court,- why are you so scattered? do you want me to give you a good fresh up?

-No, dad, please, i'm just a bit tired,- he was real squeezing my arm very badly.

-Tired? At Monday ? That's why you need to stay at home and get a rest on Sundays. From now on, do not leave the house without asking my permission, understood?

-Yes, dad.

-Now go and PLAY.

Most horrible and tense 15 min of the game. I really tried my best to not miss the ball. Luckily we won, so i hoped he would let me go. Moreover, I was hoping he is gone already, anyway what was he doing here in the middle of the working day.

After the game finished he was still there.

-I will bring you home, go change.

Oh, no, how i'm going to speak with my kitty, i need to let her know. 

I went to the change room to change and wrote a small note, then ran outside before my father could see me. There she is, my beautiful beautiful, sweet little kitten. I wanted to ran and hug her, but was to scared my dad will see that, so i quickly gave her the note and ran back to my team, pretending i was with them the whole time.

-Lets go Freen,- he was still smiling and that was scaring the shit out of me,- bye ladies.

-Why didn't you come to me after changing?

-I just walked with everyone.

-AND DIDN'T EVEN THINK TO LET ME KNOW.

-I'm sorry dad, we were just happy for our victory.

-Too early, you can be happy when you will win the final.

-Final, is it really that important?,- i really didn't want to, for a first play against Becky, and even more hold a victory. She seemed really determined about winning and was working extremely hard with her team for that, so I was not very enthusiastic about winning anymore.

-IS THAT REALLY IMPORTANT?,- he started yelling again,- ARE YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME FREEN? 

-Dad...

-SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME, YOU LITTLE ... girl. If you don't want to spend the rest of your school year in your bedroom and if you want to go to the university after next year, you will win the final. 

-But dad, i don't understand...

-CAN'T YOU HEAR ME? I SAID YOU WILL WIN, THAT'S ALL.

-But it is not only me, it is also my team and also against who we will play.

-Do you think i care about all that? I DON'T CARE. I said you will win, SO YOU WILL.

I just nodded, i didn't know what to say, i couldn't understand why is some kind of school volleyball game so important for him.