Volume III: Battle of Beacon Academy and Assassination of Samantha Strike

After the opening, the scene shows the fairgrounds in chaos as civilians run away from the hordes of Grimm. Atlesian Knight-200s are seen firing at the dark creatures, and a vendor hides behind his booth when a group of Ursai run past. Several Nevermores fly across the sky, one holding Roy Stallion in its talons. The Grimm, the White Fang, and the Templar Soldiers were attacking the remaining civilians, making civilians run into chaos. Shay Cormac alongside Aveline and Shao Jun were preventing the Templars from harming the innocents as they saw Blake Belladonna and Weiss Schnee as the two girls walked toward them.

Weiss: I can't believe this is happening, Not just the Grimm attacking but these White Fang and this strange-looking soldier with a red cross?

Aveline: We will explain that later girls, right now we needed to get these people out of Vale and Beacon as much as possible.

Shay: I have some ship that can take them all safely. We will take them out in no time.

Blake: Thank goodness, Alright but we needed to find Yang, Ruby, Altair, and others.

Jun: Alright good luck girls.

Shay alongside Aveline and Jun nods to Blake and Weiss as they split up to help others while dealing with Grimm, White Fang Soldiers that the Templar Soldiers have helped. In the Arena, Altair, Ruby, Jaune, and others are shocked and sad to see Penny is broken and Pyrrha is still kneeling with sadness

Jaune : (in the stands with the remaining members of Team JNPR) PYRRHA!! Pyrrha, that thing's going to break in! You've gotta move!

Altair: He's right Pyrrha, We needed to stand up and we have to fight!

Jaune, Altair, Ren, and Nora look up and see the force field flash as the Nevermore rises back up before diving back in. Wasting no time, the leader of Team JNPR jumps from the stands into the arena.

Nora: Jaune! Altair!

Jaune: (runs towards Pyrrha) Pyrrha, please snap out of it!

Suddenly, the Nevermore completely breaks through the holographic barrier, and the force of its landing on the arena floor knocks back Jaune, Pyrrha, and the pieces of Penny. The Nevermore screeches and lunges towards Pyrrha. Suddenly, the Nevermore is knocked back by a red, twirling blur of roses, with the cause of the blur gripping one of Penny's swords and stabbing into the Nevermore, before jumping back down in front of Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: Ruby?

Ruby: (with an angered, determined expression on her face, pointing Penny's sword toward the Nevermore) Leave her alone!

The Nevermore rises up and circles around the arena before lunging back down. Ruby holds Penny's sword defensively and Altair is standing in front of her and defending her from the Nevermore with his Katana and Wakizashi. 

Suddenly, the Nevermore gets pinned down by a barrage of rocket lockers and screeches out in pain before going unconscious. The lockers then open up, revealing the weapons of various students, including Crocea Mors, StormFlower, Magnhild, and Fulcrum. 

The respective owner of the sword pulls it out from his locker and is shown alongside Scarlet David gripping his cutlass and flintlock pistol, Sage Ayana with his sword, and Neptune Vasilias with his gun in hand. 

The camera continues to pan over showing Sun Wukong with Ruyi Bang and Jingu Bang in their staff form, Ren and Nora carrying their respective weapons, and the remaining members of Team CFVY, the members of Team ABRN, as well as Flynt Coal and Neon Katt of Team FNKI, all gripping their respective weapons.