Chen Min had already gone out and held Little Fatty Jiu in his arms. Not to mention, this little Fatty Jiu was so cute. His mental level seemed to be only A. However, Chen Min was very optimistic about it: "After it is raised well, it will be better." With the help of mental power enhancer, you might be able to improve your level."

  Huo Ranchuan stood at the door, and Chen Min asked again: "Its main body, what are you going to do?"

  Huo Ranchuan shrugged: "What else can be done? Deportation."

  Ever since Little Fatty was picked up by Bai Nuosi, Adrian has been equivalent to possessing a death-free gold medal.

  Huo Ranchuan had planned to train Adian before, but Adian refused to be loyal to the empire, so he had no choice but to be sent back to his home planet in the desolate star belt.

  It doesn't matter whether we are friends or foes in the future.

  At this time, Huo Ranchuan suddenly turned around and saw Dahei lying at the door of the bathroom, looking a little anxious.

  Dahei has been very depressed recently. When he comes back, he always stays in his room, trying to reduce his presence as much as possible. But now, it actually ran out.

  Huo Ranchuan's expression froze and he immediately sensed something was wrong. He turned around and strode to the door of the bathroom. Before he even got close, he smelled the pheromones coming from Bai Nuosi's body.

  He looked serious and looked at Dahei. Dahei also looked anxious. He raised his head high and crawled around anxiously at the door.

  Huo Ranchuan shouted several times: "Xiao Bai? Xiao Bai, are you in there?"

  Bai Nuosi didn't answer, Huo Ranchuan pressed the door handle: "Xiao Bai, am I coming in?"

  Bai Nuosi still didn't respond. Huo Ranchuan used force and forced the locked door open. The anxious Dahei rushed in first.

  At this time, the pheromones in the bathroom were already very strong.

  People in the Orc Galaxy were originally insensitive to pheromones. Huo Ranchuan could only smell a light fragrance before, but now, perhaps because he was temporarily marked by Bai Nuosi, he is now very sensitive to Bai Nuosi's pheromones.

  The strong smell of pheromones made his head start to buzz.

  Huo Ranchuan took a breath and walked to the sink with a solemn expression. Bai Nuosi was sweating all over, and his face and neck were red. He knelt beside the sink with his eyes closed, as if he was feeling uncomfortable.

  Soaring Snake crawled next to him and rubbed on his arm, looking very worried.

  Huo Ranchuan knelt down and held Bai Nuosi in his arms. He immediately saw the red and swollen glands on the back of Bai Nuosi's neck.

  Huo Ranchuan didn't know what was going on. He wondered if there were any sequelae because of his temporary mark on Bai Nuosi.

  After all, he is an orc, not an alpha. Although temporarily marking Bai Nuosi has a soothing effect on his violent mental power, who knows?

  What if Bai Nuosi can't stand it?

  Huo Ranchuan was anxious and guilty. He took off his coat, wrapped Bai Nuosi up, and then strode out with Bai Nuosi in his arms.

  Chen Min was already standing in the living room with Xiao Feijiu in his arms. He also smelled Bai Nuosi's pheromones. When he saw Huo Ranchuan coming out of the bathroom, he immediately said: "Don't panic, maybe Xiao Bai is just in estrus." ."